Leave just like she is now!
75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Another what should I do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008 | 07:36 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: Another what should I do?

yes I did with the help of my mom. We thought of the idea . They were suppose to go on her 00 turbo beetle but she gave them to me instead seeing I had a black car and she had a white car. I love the ghost affect way different than anyone and not going to find anyone that has my ghost diamonds.

Old 04-23-2008 | 07:41 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Your mom sounds like a very fun and cool person. My mom or dad isnt into cars that much. I have to hang with my uncle from my moms side to do car stuff.

Old 04-23-2008 | 10:24 PM
AirWolf

Yeah my mom is fun and cool. She has helped me with my graphics on and off and shes into cars . She really didnt have to do much to her limited edtion cracker jack 00 turbo beetle other than putting back on the baseball graphics that came on her bug and wolfsburg graphic. She also when she was in her 20s had to 30s had some 67 to 69 fastback stangs also . Which I wish I had one of them now . My grandma and grandpa were both into cars so that was cool for my mom and aunt.

Old 04-24-2008 | 01:54 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

yeah my pops is into cars, he just doesn't like the idea of how much money i put into it.

Old 04-24-2008 | 02:55 AM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: djmagic

yeah my pops is into cars, he just doesn't like the idea of how much money i put into it.
lmao, exact same situation here, my dad likes to build up my truck but he hates me build up my car

Old 04-24-2008 | 03:09 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

yeah that would happen with me too, if i had a nice old muscle car he'd have no problem with me putting money into it. Hopefully he'll be cooler about my charger next year

Old 04-24-2008 | 10:01 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Yeah my mom is fun and cool. She has helped me with my graphics on and off and shes into cars . She really didnt have to do much to her limited edtion cracker jack 00 turbo beetle other than putting back on the baseball graphics that came on her bug and wolfsburg graphic. She also when she was in her 20s had to 30s had some 67 to 69 fastback stangs also . Which I wish I had one of them now . My grandma and grandpa were both into cars so that was cool for my mom and aunt.
Thats what we need more females into modding working on cars. Women around the world stop watching daytime television and get out the house and help your man orteenager in the garage! LOL. Thats my speech.

Old 04-30-2008 | 11:08 AM
AirWolf

leaning on getting some reg flat black cuda stripes now just depends how she look after the keyed huge mark is fixed soon hopefully. Trying to go for a old school mopar theme with the mopar lip kit maybe the cudas maybe a cuda hood custom done and the color Im going to do my calipers soon.

Old 04-30-2008 | 11:22 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

How did it get keyed? If you do the ol skool Mopar theme make sure you put up pics ASAP. I would like to see how that looks on your Neon.

Old 04-30-2008 | 11:36 AM
AirWolf

Its been a few yrs that some idiot girls didnt like the way my sxt looked and they left there hotmail on my windsheild . Yeah if I go with the old school cuda theme I will post pics in my gallery.