neons have higher insurance

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 02:44 AM
KARR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: neons have higher insurance

ORIGINAL: inthewerks

wow!! how is your driving record?? the neon is high for me and i only pay 97 bucks a month and thats for full coverage with a 500 deductable and also includes a 50,000 life insurance plan.
I pay $68 a month for 6 mos. I also have State Farm. I have that Roadside BS where you pay for the tow and give SF the bill. I tried Geico and they wanted more $$$. I have more than just liability. I have it if you hit me then run Im covered, if someone breaks my window $0 deduct for repair, medical, if a tree falls covered, etc. They also told me it cost more to cover a Neon. I drive a 00.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:35 AM
inthewerks
Veteran

yeah i got all that bs from state farm too. i dont know about the tree fallin thing but the uninsured and underinsured and all that jazz. i guess out here in tucson the rates are about average. some of you guys are lower and some are higher. hey, at least we still have pretty cheap gas out here compared to other parts of the u.s.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:44 AM
AirWolf

Never herad of what you guys have been told . I have two neons and pretty low for my monthly rates and Im with state farm. I guess it all depends how your driving record is and how old you are and where you live. Like I Live in Iowa and I have a perfect driving record meaning havent had a ticket in like 7yrs and havent had a accident which was my fault ever and Im 35 soon to be 36.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:55 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Lets not get started on gas prices. When I got off work Sun morning I went to the Shell by my house and I put $10 cause now when my needle hits a quarter low I get more gas. Plus my car runs better full. Anyway I got 2.73 gals. Gas cost me as many days there is in a year... $3.65. Enuff said.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:09 AM
night709
Veteran

I pay $300 a month for my 01 neon.State Farmstold me that they consider my car a sports car and that is the reason is so high, that and probably my age.

Quick Reply: neons have higher insurance