2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Gas... How Much Do You Pay?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:49 PM
KARR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gas... How Much Do You Pay?

Yeah Cali always been high for gas. In England they been paying what were paying for for 20 yrs. My Super was talking about that at work last night. The oil companies should be paying the oil taxs not us anymore. If we all stopped driving for 1 day do you know how much $$$ the oil companies would lose. I bet theyll listen to us then. Oh well were moving more and more into the Mad Max days. (Its a old movie in the 80's with Mel Gibson. Look it up for the people who dont know) Whoever has the gas and the water has the power. Think about it now the dollar is losing value. What is this world coming to?

Old 05-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: KARR

Yeah Cali always been high for gas. In England they been paying what were paying for for 20 yrs. My Super was talking about that at work last night. The oil companies should be paying the oil taxs not us anymore. If we all stopped driving for 1 day do you know how much $$$ the oil companies would lose. I bet theyll listen to us then. Oh well were moving more and more into the Mad Max days. (Its a old movie in the 80's with Mel Gibson. Look it up for the people who dont know) Whoever has the gas and the water has the power. Think about it now the dollar is losing value. What is this world coming to?
o.O

dude... the gas companies dont care. Our economy is built around driving and commuting via vehicles. It doesn't matter if we dont buy gas for 1 day. We still need to BUY it another day. The idea of 1 day gas strikes is retarded. If you want a true gas strike, get everyody in the U.S. to sell their vehicle and commute by walking or biking (good luck convincing them).

No use in striking, we all need it.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: blackflame

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Wow you guys pay alot I only pay most is 30bucks now thats its gone down a bit where I live I pay like 25bucks now to fill my sxt .
When do you fill up? How much a gallon? You must live in the green states :P
I fill her up like once a week and its 3.25 now just drove pastthe gas station by my houseand they lowered it again and if Iowa is a greenstate yeah.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:11 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

dude... the gas companies dont care. Our economy is built around driving and commuting via vehicles. It doesn't matter if we dont buy gas for 1 day. We still need to BUY it another day. The idea of 1 day gas strikes is retarded. If you want a true gas strike, get everyody in the U.S. to sell their vehicle and commute by walking or biking (good luck convincing them).
agreed, that would be the only way to get the gas companys to stop rippin us off... but as u said never will happen..... and the economy sucks, GEEEEEEEEEE i wonder why??? people have to put more money in there gas tanks, heat bills, extand not spending it on other stuff....

Old 05-05-2008, 09:56 PM
AnthemBassMan
Veteran

-$3.45/gal. Last fillup took $35 and I put in 10.12 gal. The fuel light came on so I went across the street to get the car filled up.

L8R,
Matt D.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:04 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Freerider

ORIGINAL: KARR

o.O

No use in striking, we all need it.

You strike to make a point and to get a change. If cities werent so big than we all could sell our cars and walk or bike. On the radio they were talking about a strike thats why I said it. They would still lose a **** load of money. It would be so funny. Then lets see them brag about their profits then. So what do you guys think about that E85 gas?

Old 05-06-2008, 12:07 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

i say its BS.we need to bomb north korea or whatever and take their oil.gas is getting crazy but we all need it.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
lblackneon
Champion

3.77 ish for 93 octane. It sucks. I paid over 300 dollars in gas last month.[:@]

Old 05-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Dorin_82
Professional

3.65 in Miami. fill it up good for 40$.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Adionik
Champion

3.65 for 89 for the r6. I'm used to only putting 87 in the neon[&:]

Quick Reply: Gas... How Much Do You Pay?