2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Anyone in socal want to test fit some Halo Projector Headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 01:28 PM
rukawa1one
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in socal want to test fit some Halo Projector Headlights?

Hello All, My name is Jerry and I work for Spyder Auto based out in City Of Industry, Southern California. Spyder Auto specializes in quality aftermarket lighting and lighting accessories.

What we have here is a new item that needs to be test fitted for fitment and function. The vehicle that we need is a 2003-2006 Dodge Neon to test this on. The item we are going to be testing are Halo Projector Headlights

We understand that your time is important to you, and we do give $50 for your trouble. If you live local to the City of Industry, or are willing to make the drive, please give us a call at 626/ 934-8884 for more details. Please ask for Jerry or John.

[IMG]local://upfiles/90057/10718D109C604F3DA10B4C001A3B29DF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Anyone in socal want to test fit some Halo Projector Headlights?

lol so now heres another company making these.... and i think you are looking for a 2003-2005 Dodge neon b/c those don't look like they are gonna fit a 2000-2002... b/c we have the turn signals outside of the main headlight housing .... and why is it that everytime companies test their products its always in CA or FL :-\ come to NY or NJ already jesus...

Old 05-20-2008, 01:59 PM
rukawa1one

ORIGINAL: Izero

lol so now heres another company making these.... and i think you are looking for a 2003-2005 Dodge neon b/c those don't look like they are gonna fit a 2000-2002... b/c we have the turn signals outside of the main headlight housing .... and why is it that everytime companies test their products its always in CA or FL :-\ come to NY or NJ already jesus...
yes, my mistake, its for 03-06.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
AirWolf

Those look pretty nice to bad I didnt live closer or already have the ebay halo projectors.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:15 PM
NeonOn19s
Captain

They look nice.. Too bad I'm in Texas... is your company going to do the 00-02 styles too? Perferably in black houseings? Also are these going to work well with HID kits???

Thanks

Old 05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Izero
Champion

yea i'd like to see more 00-02 styles..... but i highly doubt anyone will do anything :-\ so w/e honestly I'd love to see someone make a 00-02 style projector that mirrors the 03-05 styles [ie put the turn signals inside the main housing & delete the seperate turn signal area all together], all they would need to do is make a little tab for a screw so you can attach a custom grill or something so you can fill that big space with something that looks nice.... I honestly would love to see something like that happen.... but I highly doubt it will but hey what can ya do? :-\

Old 05-20-2008, 02:27 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

yea i'd like to see more 00-02 styles..... but i highly doubt anyone will do anything :-\ so w/e honestly I'd love to see someone make a 00-02 style projector that mirrors the 03-05 styles [ie put the turn signals inside the main housing & delete the seperate turn signal area all together], all they would need to do is make a little tab for a screw so you can attach a custom grill or something so you can fill that big space with something that looks nice.... I honestly would love to see something like that happen.... but I highly doubt it will but hey what can ya do? :-\
get an 03-05 bumper and headlights lol

Old 05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Izero
Champion

i have it in the basement... painting it is a bitch though... and expensive.... so yea.... i have pretty much everything that i need to put it on too.... all i need is paint.... i really wish they kept making my cars color in 03-05.... shale green metallic so yea....

Old 05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

I really like them halos.....

Old 05-20-2008, 02:41 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

i have it in the basement... painting it is a bitch though... and expensive.... so yea.... i have pretty much everything that i need to put it on too.... all i need is paint.... i really wish they kept making my cars color in 03-05.... shale green metallic so yea....
i have bearly seen an 00-02 in that color lol...and atlest with those projectors eyelids can be used

Quick Reply: Anyone in socal want to test fit some Halo Projector Headlights?