I got a ticket...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got a ticket...

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

Did you turn on your signal? if you did and the light was burned out then you're in the clear. he cant give you that ticket if you signaled and the light was out. all he could have done is give you that fix it ticket.

Here's my story though!!:

Ok, so it was raining like a bitch all day one day last week and it had cleared up alittle in time for me to go to work. Now, I was running late due to an idiot coworker saying they'd be at the meet site and not showing up (we carpool and get paid for it.) so I'm racing up the GSPW doing 80 in a 65 about 5 miles from the CMC toll and I look over and see the statey waiting. I let off and slow down, too late, his spotlight came on and he pulled out, i slowed down knowing I'm caught for sure and he pulled me over, asked for everything including "do you know how fast you were going?) I said about 75-80 he said He clocked me at 80. and then looked at my inspection sticker (first time I've seen one do this, lol) he asked me why I was going so fast and I told him I work for RGIS, I'm late to inventory a store because of a coworker not showing up and I was just trying to get there on time. he went back to his car then came back 2 mins later handed me my **** and only gave me a warning. I was about 5 mins late to work but damn. 80 in a 65 and only a warning!

Not call cops are pigs, just most of them (I still hate cops, btw, less their my friend)
thread jacker!![sm=joke.gif]

either i'm dumb or i just haven't seen u on for a while Kalevra,

Old 05-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

I've just been lurking in the shadows. that's all. been too busy... I have a 9 day vaca after today so you might see me on more. why, didja miss me?

Edit: hi hoe hi hoe it's off to work I go (again) See ya all later!

Old 05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

I've just been lurking in the shadows. that's all. been too busy... I have a 9 day vaca after today so you might see me on more. why, didja miss me?
slightly lol and guess what i go on vaca tomarrow too lol but away from the computer haha last i knew u had at collant/trans problem from rust

Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

Yep. that's been fixed, now I have a motor mount prob paired up with jerking! AGP dogbones here I come! lol

Old 05-21-2008, 07:06 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

wow u can't win

Old 05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I thought I was using my blinker. I had the ricer flash, but I knew my bumper light was out, so I figured that was it. I just maild back the ticket, now I just have to wait for a court date and we'll see what happnes. Its not so much the $125 ticket, its whats going to happen to my insurance.

Mat

Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

So you paid the ticket and your going to court. Why didnt you just pay it at court? We have that option here. If we mail the ticket back we have to sign it saying we plead guilty and we agree to pay the fine. No court unless we go (with the ticket) on the day and date the ticket has for court. Then we pay the ticket or some of it + court cost. So here (if you lose your case) your fine would be $125+$119 (or more). Did your insurance contact you yet?

Old 05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

The way it works here, you fill out the back of the ticket saying you want to fight it, then send it back. With in like a month they send you a court date. So, I didn't pay it, but you have to send it back for a court date. \

Mat

Old 05-22-2008, 06:50 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Wooooowwwww. Where do you live?

Old 05-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Mat00ES
Captain