2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

wtf happen to my thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008 | 12:18 AM
Andpto
All Star
Default RE: wtf happen to my thread

i didnt get offended.... its a car... grow up

now talking about my mother is a whole different story.
guys i think we got an E-thug on our hands

Old 05-22-2008 | 12:28 AM
lilsincere03

ORIGINAL: Andpto

i didnt get offended.... its a car... grow up

now talking about my mother is a whole different story.
guys i think we got an E-thug on our hands
im just gonna ignore the e-thug comment, but if you didnt get offended why would you feel the need to belittle my post and then call me a stupid noob? and on top of that you didnt even know what my thread was about! i wasnt complaining it was just a statement.....but you had to take it to another level nobody else did but you and only you why you. no question mark you dont even need to answer, just know if you wanna insult me (first) then fine we can take it there but dont tuck your sack then play mr. grown up after the fact!

Old 05-22-2008 | 12:43 AM
Andpto
All Star

Because your post is talking about something we have known about. Neons do not get respect because people just like you with your wild dreams of having a 400hp car with stickers all over and the park bench on the trunk. Go around crying about why nobody respect us. You may have beat your friends in a race to prove you have a faster car but in the end who cares.

Its a neon. Ive seen 9 second srt-4 (red sled) to slow *** **** like my 3spd neon.

I was never offended by anything you said to me about my car.

You seem like very mature high IQ person......

ORIGINAL: lilsincere03

ORIGINAL: Andpto

oh that thread....

well it saved other people from reading it.

the thread was about you!!!
I'm so hurt that you wrote a thread about me im going to cut myself.

You know why I called you a noob. You start a stupid post about how you dont get respect because of your car. It gets deleted you come on asking for attention again just to start talking about someones mother that you have never met.

ORIGINAL: 12 volt

the thread was on how no one ever respects Neons and the people on this forum were the reason because we are all noobs
wow.... thats dumb

he doesnt care

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

Your n00b thread got pwn3d
once again he doesnt care. And also this man would pwned you so bad.....

Old 05-22-2008 | 01:09 AM
lilsincere03

still you say you werent offended but you wont let it go. yes it's reasonably possible to get that number (mopar).

i dont care for decals.

that post was not about me and my car personally nor yours but rather both of ours and the rest of the community.

the italics expressed sarcasism in response to you belittling my post, prior to this post didnt know you.

my post was stupid but yet a mass discussion about window tints and right hand drive neons are hot????

i wasnt crying, i was just making sure it wasnt my computer that hit a glich when trying to access this website over the weekend and not just a personal attack to my post!?

and why would i give a **** about graphite wanting to pwn me, last time i checked i dont lose money nor love if graph pwns me or not. and i saw their post, but dont drag others in it to back you.

graph and 12volt responded off bad paraphrasing from mat663, but you just straight up try to go on me as if it were the dumbest thing since bush in office. and you didnt even know what the post was really about?

Old 05-22-2008 | 02:05 AM
Exubus
Champion

... but unlike your post, at least we know how Bush got in office, "we" elected him. Twice. Now I'm sure not everyone in here voted for him, but I'd guess on average that the majority did, or else the other guys would have been elected.

... use that as a metaphor for this: Don't come in here and make generalized statements about saying that the "community" of us are noobs. We're not. Some are, most aren't. Most of the people that post in here on a regular basis are having intelligent, humorous, or other intellectual discussions and are usually asking real questions. There are exceptions, and if someone gets on my nerves, I will definitely jump on that person, but I won't generalize it and blameeveryone else just to try to back out of it and make myself look better, or prove a point or something.

Point is, don't generalize, because by doing that, you're including me. I don't understand why people post things like that... If I said "oh yeah, oh now you're upset, oh well sorry my bad... but hey it's okay though, not a prob cuz I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about everyone else..."I don't think people would want to hear it... although I wouldn't say that in the first place.

Old 05-22-2008 | 02:47 AM
j_son600
Veteran

Just an opinion here but I think the "driver" of the car has more to do with respect than the type of car. If you are cocky or just a plain jerk don't matter what type of car you have you arn't going to get respect. Just my .02¢

Old 05-22-2008 | 06:26 AM
lilsincere03

ORIGINAL: j_son600

Just an opinion here but I think the "driver" of the car has more to do with respect than the type of car. If you are cocky or just a plain jerk don't matter what type of car you have you arn't going to get respect. Just my .02¢
BINGO BINGO, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID. PLZ J SON CAN YOU REPOST THAT AGAIN FOR ME!

Old 05-22-2008 | 06:29 AM
lilsincere03

ORIGINAL: ptschafer

... but unlike your post, at least we know how Bush got in office, "we" elected him. Twice. Now I'm sure not everyone in here voted for him, but I'd guess on average that the majority did, or else the other guys would have been elected.

... use that as a metaphor for this: Don't come in here and make generalized statements about saying that the "community" of us are noobs. We're not. Some are, most aren't. Most of the people that post in here on a regular basis are having intelligent, humorous, or other intellectual discussions and are usually asking real questions. There are exceptions, and if someone gets on my nerves, I will definitely jump on that person, but I won't generalize it and blameeveryone else just to try to back out of it and make myself look better, or prove a point or something.

Point is, don't generalize, because by doing that, you're including me. I don't understand why people post things like that... If I said "oh yeah, oh now you're upset, oh well sorry my bad... but hey it's okay though, not a prob cuz I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about everyone else..."I don't think people would want to hear it... although I wouldn't say that in the first place.
My dude, i dont think you read atleast the first couple of post, because if you did........ you would have read that i denied saying that everyone here is noobs. i didnt say anything near that what-so-ever. if anything mat663 said that, that was completely irrelevant to what i acutually typed and especially what i was saying.....

hence

refer to j son last post and mines following his!!!

Old 05-22-2008 | 08:10 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

lilsincere03: If you cant be respectful to our members, you will be stamped out like the idiot you sound like. Talking about people mom's??? What the hell are you....12?

More to the point, virtually no one cares about what your talking about. Who the hell cares whether someone respects your ride or not....if you can pwn their ***, they'll either shut up or continue talking about you...

If you cant play nice, you wont play at all.....

Old 05-22-2008 | 08:35 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

I love it when the boss steps in andflashes his badge on stupid threads like these! Thanks Devils,It was getting a little old.

Quick Reply: wtf happen to my thread