contagious19
Champion
Default RE: All members - PLEASE READ

she never scammed anyone

Old 06-02-2008 | 02:34 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

well i think alot of people dont like her but if she leaves for a bit then maybe that will help.if any of you say that your car is more different than other people you dont know then thats not right...but lets continue to share ideas and have fun!!

Old 06-02-2008 | 02:39 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Oh ok. I hope not.

Old 06-02-2008 | 07:41 AM
DevilsReject
|
Noob Assassin

I'm going to have to call b.s. on the whole taillight bit....and here's why....

If I had been scammed on something, I'd be online posting information, pictures, etc etc within 24 hours to make sure people I know or forum members knew about it. I wouldnt wait until someone brought up a post like this to essentially "bash" her and make her look bad.

Now, maybe I'm wrong about the whole situation, and if so, I'm sorry to hear about it. However, it's just really odd to me that you would wait to say something about this until now.

Old 06-02-2008 | 08:20 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

I heard about it awhile back, but I figured it had been resolved between them.

Old 06-02-2008 | 09:01 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

Well i am not taking sides, BUT, i guess when i get the spoiler from her i will just have to see. hopefully this week i will get it from her, and i will post pics asap

Old 06-02-2008 | 04:05 PM
GrApHite03

:looks left… looks right… shrugs:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Wasn’t even me this time fakkas! I wanna be on the **** list! It thinks it would be fun. Should I be scared to be on the **** list? Hope not, cuz I ain’t skerred y0. Here are my observations of the 2nd gen neon forum here at DF.

Join date is a direct representation of your neon knowledge base. If you joined yesterday you know nothing.
The flip flop trunk was invented by airwolf.
The flip flop hood will soon be invented by airwolf.
Ghost flames are better than any other decal on earth.
Evidence only holds weight in a court of law and not on DF. Every claim must be believed or else you are a basher.
Wrong and misleading information is welcomed here at DF.
Correcting wrong information can result in being labeled a basher. You should just ignore it!
Ignoring wrong information so others can ruin their cars is also welcomed.
Having a different opinion can result in being a basher.

I could go on for hours… Hopefully this is enough to get on the **** list. Hell, I think I’m on it. Maybe I’ll move to the top. I want to be king ****!

I’m going to log off now, and leave on my own free will… It has nothing to do with ****ty forum content. :sarcasm: < in case you rode on the short bus.

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

[sm=admin.gif]

^^ classic... your like a punk at a bar calling you out while a cop is standing between both of you.

Old 06-02-2008 | 04:13 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Wasn’t even me this time fakkas! I wanna be on the **** list! It thinks it would be fun. Should I be scared to be on the **** list? Hope not, cuz I ain’t skerred y0. Here are my observations of the 2nd gen neon forum here at DF.

Join date is a direct representation of your neon knowledge base. If you joined yesterday you know nothing.
Evidence only holds weight in a court of law and not on DF. Every claim must be believed or else you are a basher.
Correcting wrong information can result in being labeled a basher. You should just ignore it!

I could go on for hours… Hopefully this is enough to get on the **** list. Hell, I think I’m on it. Maybe I’ll move to the top. I want to be king ****!

I’m going to log off now, and leave on my own free will… It has nothing to do with ****ty forum content. :sarcasm: < in case you rode on the short bus.

[sm=admin.gif]

^^ classic... your like a punk at a bar calling you out while a cop is standing between both of you.

Agreed

Old 06-02-2008 | 05:07 PM
Izero
Champion

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

[sm=admin.gif]

I'm laughing so hard right now.... hahaha if he doesn't get a ban... he should at least get a new little sub-title GrApHite03 "King Sh*t" hahahaha I'ma miss him...

Old 06-02-2008 | 11:08 PM
DevilsReject
|
Noob Assassin

See, he purposely did that....but I wont give him the privilege of getting off that easy....cuz he obviously cant keep himself from logging in.....*shrug*

Quick Reply: All members - PLEASE READ