2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

this place is the biggest w.o.t.!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Exubus
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this place is the biggest w.o.t.!

Well, um... welcome to the forum? There are definitely some people here that are very much interested in economical performance, smart mods, etc etc... Yes, there are some people here that really go all-out on appearance, but then there are people like me that keep appearance at a minimum and worry more about actually going down the road. Anyway, welcome and I'm sure you'll find a lot of good info here.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:29 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: badneonrt

everyone in this forum with the exception of a select few are only interested in body kits rims and other retarded **** like fast cals...(go put your nos stickers on they addlike 15 hp)for the people that actually look to do stuff to their motor or already have it done congrats, but to others that waster their money on 19's or 20's for a neon thats just dumb. i could probably get better help for my neon out of a damn honda forum because they actually talk about motors instead of "dude look at my sweet base model neon with subs and rims"
Who cares what you think. If people on here want to buy rims and putsubs in their cars thats their cars and their money and most importantly their business. So dont go saying its dumb just because you dont believe in it or like it. Go to a Honda forum who cares if you do? I dont so bye. Dont come on here talking about people who make "show" rides.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Captansavaho
Captain

thanks izero, and jackten i dont care about your 17's i dont care about your beer, or the car you built with your disability money you collect im not here to fight with you and there is a difference between coming off as a smart *** punk and telling the truth. you may know alot, maybe not i dont really care, but if your just gonna critisize(CRITCIZE) me and my car then dont comment the thread im sure someone else could use your cool replys somewhere else. but fighting through dodge forums is pretty gay i mean ive done some pretty dumb **** before but sitting here writing this reply has probably had to ice the cake[sm=violent053.gif]

YOU SIR HAVE TAKEN THE CAKE...WITH YOUR IGNORANCE....the 17's was clearly sarcasim along with the beer...and whats with the disabilty joke??? cause he put his hard earned money into his car...and talk about a hypocrite....you say dont critcize you about you car buts thats what you did in the very begining of this thread?? and please do take yourself to a honda forum...cause they never rice out there cars...right...so next time lets think before we speak smartass...

Old 06-02-2008, 02:50 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

thanks izero, and jackten i dont care about your 17's i dont care about your beer, or the car you built with your disability money you collect im not here to fight with you and there is a difference between coming off as a smart *** punk and telling the truth. you may know alot, maybe not i dont really care, but if your just gonna critisize me and my car then dont comment the thread im sure someone else could use your cool replys somewhere else. but fighting through dodge forums is pretty gay i mean ive done some pretty dumb **** before but sitting here writing this reply has probably had to ice the cake[sm=violent053.gif]
you can thank me too cause you came here like a smart *** little Bitc*.we dont really need retards on here trying to start ****.didnt we just go through the whole AIR**** thing wtf.kid you need to make your own little post about one thing and whoever wants to help you then they can.and fyi we dont take kind to littleass holes on here as you maybe have not seen(but you should check it out).so most people dont care about your neon now and you have probably lost all the help you could have had.

also wtf are you saying about disability money???kid you dont make sence at all and have fun on your ricer forum i mean honda's great site.oh and if you want performance maybe you should get a turbo sticker,a big rice can,paint your engine,put racing stripes on,and have your buddypiss in your gas tank because thats all you'll have......goodluck

Old 06-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Captansavaho
Captain

ORIGINAL: N30N

thanks izero, and jackten i dont care about your 17's i dont care about your beer, or the car you built with your disability money you collect im not here to fight with you and there is a difference between coming off as a smart *** punk and telling the truth. you may know alot, maybe not i dont really care, but if your just gonna critisize me and my car then dont comment the thread im sure someone else could use your cool replys somewhere else. but fighting through dodge forums is pretty gay i mean ive done some pretty dumb **** before but sitting here writing this reply has probably had to ice the cake[sm=violent053.gif]
you can thank me too cause you came here like a smart *** little Bitc*.we dont really need retards on here trying to start ****.didnt we just go through the whole AIR**** thing wtf.kid you need to make your own little post about one thing and whoever wants to help you then they can.and fyi we dont take kind to littleass holes on here as you maybe have not seen(but you should check it out).so most people dont care about your neon now and you have probably lost all the help you could have had.

also wtf are you saying about disability money???kid you dont make sence at all and have fun on your ricer forum i mean honda's great site.oh and if you want performance maybe you should get a turbo sticker,a big rice can,paint your engine,put racing stripes on,and have your buddypiss in your gas tank because thats all you'll have......goodluck

+1[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-02-2008, 03:09 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Badneonrt I guess we told you. Just read the last 3 post starting with mines. Guys dont post any help for this guy. He doesnt deserve our help. He's ungratiful and is trying to start something he cant and wont be able to finish. [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 06-02-2008, 03:43 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

yes you have lost any help andrespect from me for insulting dtj[sm=badidea.gif].

Old 06-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Baddog44
Professional

damn why do people gotta be so damn ignorant

Old 06-02-2008, 03:56 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Born that way.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:10 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

wow, i just checked this post for the first time since last night, and now i really dont have anything to say... everything was said for me.... (thanks guys[sm=smiley20.gif])

for the record i did not get one solid answer from this PUNK to help him at all...i wonder why that is?if he can not take sacazim well he will not last very long on this forum...

oh yeah and by the way rt.. have fun with ur ricer honda sites... because i will bet u r getting no help from this forum... no that u just shoved ur foot in ur mouth.. maybe part of ur leg to now that i think about it....

Quick Reply: this place is the biggest w.o.t.!