KARR
Record Breaker
Default RE: Give me a brake

Nothing like new pads and rotors.

Old 06-03-2008 | 02:15 PM
Izero
Champion

that might indicate air in one of the lines, or it could def. indicate that one rotor is warped and rubbing on the pad as its turning without the brakes being applied, it might also be that the caliper with more wear is messed up, in the sense that the piston isn't opening back up when you let off the brakes thus keeping the brake applied ever so slightly... im not sure what else it could be though.... well you could be drivin' fat chicks around but i doubt thats the issue b/c then you'd need new struts too hahahahahahaha

oh oh oh it could also be due to you taking turns really hard and riding the brakes through them... b/c when you turn hard and hit the brakes one of the wheels usually brakes more than the other... i forget which b/c i havent done it in awhile.....

Old 06-03-2008 | 08:38 PM
Exubus
|
Champion

ORIGINAL: Izero

that might indicate air in one of the lines, or it could def. indicate that one rotor is warped and rubbing on the pad as its turning without the brakes being applied, it might also be that the caliper with more wear is messed up, in the sense that the piston isn't opening back up when you let off the brakes thus keeping the brake applied ever so slightly... im not sure what else it could be though.... well you could be drivin' fat chicks around but i doubt thats the issue b/c then you'd need new struts too hahahahahahaha

oh oh oh it could also be due to you taking turns really hard and riding the brakes through them... b/c when you turn hard and hit the brakes one of the wheels usually brakes more than the other... i forget which b/c i havent done it in awhile.....
Hmm well I'll keep all that in mind when I change them this weekend... I'm not putting the new ones back on until I have a really good idea what the problem or problems are...

You know the funny thing is, I need new struts too... but it's not from fat chicks... unless I was drunk but even then no fat chicks I swear... lol

Old 06-03-2008 | 11:35 PM
N30N
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: KARR

OK. True but N3ON just likes to put things on his car that he doesn't need. You see in his sig he takes his car to a nice shady spot and sits there all day thinking of things to buy for his car that he doesn't need. LMAO!!!
LOL maybe ill go buy an air freshener because i dont really need it(i all ready smell good B****)lol jk.weve all ready went through the exhaust thing and i would loose too much back pressure with duals...air fresheners are on sale Karr...lol

Old 06-03-2008 | 11:45 PM
Exubus
|
Champion

Wow are you guys related or something? lol

Old 06-04-2008 | 02:04 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

lol we act like we are but i told you guys hes like my sister,LOL

Old 06-04-2008 | 08:29 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

If anything Im his big bro. I dont need an air freshner cause I use Febreeze.

Quick Reply: Give me a brake