2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 09:08 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)

The way I see it why waist your money when the hids that come with the halos look awesome and just as good as hids that your wantin.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Adionik
Champion

I have 4300k's and love them

Old 06-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Exubus
Champion

I gots da Sylvania cool blues... $20 did the trick for me. Im completely happy with them. And if you asked me if I would trade those $20 bulbs for a nice HID kit instead that cost hundreds more, my answer would be HELL YES I WOULD lol. [sm=hail.gif]

Old 06-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

The way I see it why waist your money when the hids that come with the halos look awesome and just as good as hids that your wantin.
she has "colored bulbs" and thinks they are hot ****... if they are actual HID bulbs then i can't wait till she gets a bite in the *** and has to buy a whole new harness and multi-function switch.... anyways I've seen the light output from the bulbs that come with the projectors, as well as with those ****ty bulbs modern performance offers you as an option... then I saw the light output with HIDs... Sorry to say it but airwolf has no effin' clue what she is talkin about, as a real HID system puts out more light.... if she argues I am prepared to throw a whole lot of information at her to prove her wrong, then everyone will hijack your thread so i think im just gonna make this post and leave it be... we'll see how i feel in a few hours though

Old 06-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Baddog44
Professional

well i do agree that hid will look better no matter what but im sure if you dont got the money for the hid kit then the h1 bulbs with the projectors would work just fine. But if im gonna get projectors im gonna make them look as good as possible

adionik: do you like your 4300's with that tad bit of yellow in em or would you get the 5000 if you could with absolutely no yellow?

Old 06-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you want colored bulbs just make sure they don't exceed the stock wattage... so you do not want anything above 65watts else you will be replacing your MF switch in no time flat...

Old 06-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Baddog44
Professional

lol no im talkin bout the actual hid kit with 50/55 watts....if im getting projectors then they will look the best they can

Old 06-26-2008, 05:04 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

Buy the eyelids here- http://srt4designs.com/

Fiberglass and custom painted to match... More money, but they are worth it.Plus it's for a good cause!

Old 06-26-2008, 07:26 PM
AirWolf

Im happy with the h1 bulbs that came in mine and with the hid bulbs that your lookin at good luck with the cops . Oh I have the money and have had a nice hid kit but the cops bugged me to much and dont want to pay the tickets for the hids cause cops hate them and they were in my new halos projectors and fog projectors . I was like you wanted the best hids for my halo projectors but had to go with the bulbs that came with both headlights and foglights the cops dont mind them. Just warning you running with the stock h1s arernt bad at all and will safe you a ticket or two.

Old 06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Baddog44
Professional

lol na i dont gotta worry bout cops here....they dont seem too keen on that kinda stuff....ive seen a civic around with 8000k. Ive had a red side marker light for like 7 months now

Quick Reply: LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)