2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Baddog44
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)

Ok so i havent done a whole lot to the car or as least as much as i want. I do have 2 jobs but that money is going straight to bills and i can only save a tad bit every month so slowly but surely it will get done. Um as of right now my current mods are K&N CAI, 8.5mm granetelli wires, pulstar plugs, M3 side mirrors (i know a little ricey but hey im mexican cut me a break lol) single out Magnaflow exhaust, Eibach pro kit, and 18" PKR Enkei's with continental tires. i had a few pics i took a few weeks ago just have been too lazy to put em up lol so here are a few. I tinted my tails like 2 weeks ago and am now waiting for my projectors to make it look a little more complete.

I have my UDP but waiting for some help with puting that on cuz i wanna make sure i dont mess anything up and cost myself more money. I ordered a comp 400 cam but they had a recall on them so wont be having that on for a while. Im looking for a local machinist that can help me port n polish my heads but havent found anyone as of yet. I am debating very hard on srt swap but stumped on that one too, i might just wait till i graduate in a year then look more into it.

Ok guys well this is all i got for now. Hopefully next time i post another one of these ill have my 60mm TB, comp 400 cam, UDP, and Projectors along with an HID conversion kit all in

Old 06-23-2008, 10:48 AM
mat663
All Star
Default RE: LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)

Damn dude, you have one nice looking car!!! I love it man.

anyway, i will put up the pics so everyone can see them better,(I can't stand clicking on each pic to view them)

Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM
mat663
All Star

Man, I can't wait until you get your projectors. they just make neons look so much better.
So how much does your springs lower? (exact measurement) and do they rub or bottom out alot?

Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Baddog44
Professional

haha thanks matt everytime i try to do what you did with the pics from photobucket they come out the size of my 19" monitor everytime. Anyways my springs drop 1.5" on front and back and i dont bottom out hardly at all cuz im a pretty cautious driver and watch EVERYTHING around me. I must say tho the city i live in is not one to drop your car. When i move out of here ill prolly drop it a little bit more

Old 06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
mat663
All Star

so how is your engine bay look? can you please post up a picture of that? and any other good shots and angles of the car you want me to post up?

Old 06-23-2008, 11:36 AM
AirWolf

The rx300 tails look really good tinted and youll love the halo projectors I sure do mine and my halo projector foglights need to get you some of those also. Your r/t is one of the nicest ones around I love the red and black theme .

Old 06-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Baddog44
Professional

well i would post pics of my engine bay but it doesnt look good because the guy that put in a new engine was a complete moron and he has wires going everywhere. i can post it but its not the best lookin engine bay

Old 06-23-2008, 01:15 PM
mat663
All Star

you had a swap?

Old 06-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Baddog44
Professional

no i hydrolocked my engine last year and it was covered under insurance so i took it to the dealership and the guy that worked on it was a complete moron. Just to give you an idea, there are 4 bolts that hold the block to the transmission and he only put the top 2 bolts on and it started separating. Had i driven my car hard i woulda blown the transmission as well

Old 06-23-2008, 02:50 PM
mat663
All Star

Dodge dealerships suck. their "workers" don't know jack about any thing and over charge on everything. I hate asking them advice because they just reply, "I have no idea". and they charge $300 to replace wheel studs while pepdoys does for $35. And everything, even the easiest and simplest job requires me to leave my car there over night. I asked to scanmy check engine light and they said i should leave it there and come back the next day with $50.....Autozone scans for free and in a couple of seconds.

Quick Reply: LOL fine ill do it (lil progress post)