The New Updated Trim.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 01:40 AM
N30N
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: updated trim really sucks

ORIGINAL: N30N

matt your up next.it so freakin cool to just rip it off as fast as you want.LOL.GJ
GOO GONE='s bad A$$

Old 07-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Exubus
Champion

Took off my door trim and oh now shes so close to being finished I decided to paint ghost spades and ghost diamonds and ghost clubs and ghost ghosts over wear the trim used to be butt wait theres more if you look at it in the next 20 minutes you will see that I used a shamwow to get all the water off my car really quick and OH KNOW HERE COMES THE CAPS LOCK AGAIN AHHH!!!!! Okay thats better bnak to normal now but its ok bucause its diffrent. Anyweigh I took my door trim off and had my great-grandmuther re-attache it for me but this time its inside of the car instead of the outside of the car it looks better that way everyone kompliments me on it all the time I did that so when I am driving and everyone is driving worse than me I swerve and my cankles dont hit the inside of the door and dent it so the door trim works great it took 2nd place yesterday at my own show no one else showed up but I still took 2nd so I did pretty good. I think I might mod more lately since rice wins shows so I am going with carbon fiber flip-flop door trim soon since mine is on the inside you see it was on the outside but now its onthe inside of the door so its flip-flop justliek my medication but it ran out last year but its okay Im all better now my cats told me so.

[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 07-30-2008, 02:38 AM
mat663
All Star

ORIGINAL: IowaNeon04

Took off my door trim and oh now shes so close to being finished I decided to paint ghost spades and ghost diamonds and ghost clubs and ghost ghosts over wear the trim used to be butt wait theres more if you look at it in the next 20 minutes you will see that I used a shamwow to get all the water off my car really quick and OH KNOW HERE COMES THE CAPS LOCK AGAIN AHHH!!!!! Okay thats better bnak to normal now but its ok bucause its diffrent. Anyweigh I took my door trim off and had my great-grandmuther re-attache it for me but this time its inside of the car instead of the outside of the car it looks better that way everyone kompliments me on it all the time I did that so when I am driving and everyone is driving worse than me I swerve and my cankles dont hit the inside of the door and dent it so the door trim works great it took 2nd place yesterday at my own show no one else showed up but I still took 2nd so I did pretty good. I think I might mod more lately since rice wins shows so I am going with carbon fiber flip-flop door trim soon since mine is on the inside you see it was on the outside but now its onthe inside of the door so its flip-flop justliek my medication but it ran out last year but its okay Im all better now my cats told me so.

[sm=happy046.gif]
ROFL!!! HAHAHAHAHA OMG, I love how you said ghosts l i k e 10 times in there.

Old 07-30-2008, 03:44 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

wow dude.ok so whos next on the trim?????anyone

Old 07-30-2008, 08:10 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

[sm=happy046.gif]
WOW, JUST WOW

Old 07-30-2008, 01:47 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Well Iowa you can have your ghost theme cause Im going with pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers on my car. Thats right Lucky Charms!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Exubus
Champion

ORIGINAL: KARR

Well Iowa you can have your ghost theme cause Im going with pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers on my car. Thats right Lucky Charms!!!
Taste the rainbow bitch!

Old 07-30-2008, 03:20 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

[align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=left]i would rather be tasting some of this^^^ [/align]

Old 07-30-2008, 07:19 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Iowa what did you do about your paint where the trim was?

Old 07-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Exubus
Champion

ORIGINAL: KARR

Iowa what did you do about your paint wher the trim was?
Solution:
Name:  hot13.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  29.7 KB
I LET HER RUB THE "CLEARCOAT" OUT FOR ME.
YES SIR.

Quick Reply: The New Updated Trim.....