2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

My car got boken into last night, RBK stolen

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 05:06 AM
Exubus
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My car got boken into last night, RBK stolen

On BigGameHunt.net, and I tried Al Varmints forum, but its pretty unreliable I guess...

Old 07-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I own only Dodge
Professional

yea i actually put a camera up on the front of the garage that also picks up sound so if i hear anything its on. I do have a nine and a maglight waiting on my nightstand. Cause I have a feeling as well that they might come back. I was sleeping like a cat last night, every little noise my eyes were on that monitor.lol

Old 07-27-2008, 05:28 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Yeah. Right after mine got broke into every sound I heard I would check and see if anyone was f'in with my car. I had to put plasic in my window because they broke my drivers window over a holiday weekend so no window shops were open the ****s came back and punched a hole in it and poured pop or something on my front seats. I have a hunch who it was. And if it was the person I believe it was...they got more then what they deserved. They had a string of bad luck. Karmas a bitch.

Old 07-27-2008, 06:33 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

^ don't mess with him!

Old 07-27-2008, 06:57 PM
mat663
All Star

Why do these people even bother with breaking into neons? why wont they go break into some ford mustangs, chevy corvettes,or honda civics. lol

Old 07-27-2008, 09:17 PM
fox02neon
Rookie

ORIGINAL: IowaNeon04

ORIGINAL: KARR

I had that happen in my neighborhood Mat. What a shame. He11 yeah Iowa!!! That a nice caliber. Im always ready to protect me and mines. You cant count on no one but yourself these days. Watch everyone and trust no one.
Those guys will be back in a few weeks when the insurance check clears, TRUST ME. If they hit cars that quick, they know the game. Keep an eye out...
IowaNeon04 hit it on the Head those guys always come back. When they broke in my car they were back in two weeks and then broke into my wifes car. Be aware and be safe I keep the 40cal by the bed side as well, but you still have to catch them. Sorry to hear about your cars. Good luck with the insurance.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:08 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Thats good that you have a camera set up. Now a days you have to sleep with one eye opened and keep the gun by the bed. Mat thieves will break into any car. They dont care. Since I had my Neon Ive been followed so many times. I always keep a gun with me when I drive. Especially since I work nights.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

OFF WITH THE GUYS HEAD!!!!cant get a job and pay for there own stuff so they have to go steal others... sorry to hear about it though, i park my car in my garage... plus theft is not that high in my town... prollly because almost everyone has guns in there house

Old 07-29-2008, 12:35 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

Yea I agree, one of my kids friends down the street said his cousins broke into some cars, so Im gonna see if i can coax it out of him and see if I can figure out who they are. I have a feeling it was someone watching or following me for a bit, cause there are alot nicer cars on my street. People with actual syatems that bump them all the time. Maybe someone with a grudge I dont know. The night it happened there was a truck that rolled by pretty slow when I got out of my car after getting home from work. Didnt think much of it at the time though. As for the insurance, I have a ****ty deductible of $1250.00 so I just had them replace the glass free and I'll deal with the rest.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:47 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Yeah see it could of been that truck. But since you said the seat was pushed up it could of been those young stupid teenagers. Thats why they need to be in school year round.

Quick Reply: My car got boken into last night, RBK stolen