2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

My car got boken into last night, RBK stolen

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Exubus
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KARR
Dam Iowa they really wanted what you had. Did you know of or know them or knew someone that knew them? They kept coming at you for a serious reason.
My car at the time was an easy target. It was also easy to break into, steal from, and not damage it too bad... and as soon as insurance bought me new stuff, they new they could come back and try that too. After I physically chased them down and caught them during the third attempt, they went to jail, but ended up getting out on a technicality (I did however get my stuff back). They came back AGAIN after that just to do damage... probably because they were pissed that I caught them and went to jail the last time... when they hit the car, the alarm went ape****, and they ran... never came back before I ended up moving.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I own only Dodge
Professional

yea garage is pretty secure, house alarm. So the way I see it if either I or my neighbor catch them in the act a second time there will be a detour before jail. If they even make it to the jail. My neighbor doesnt mess around, hes retired special forces. When I told him about my breakin he pulled a 10mm out of his belt and said well 24 hours a day I either have this on me or within arms reach.lol A year ago he almost went to jail for pulling it in a gas station parking lot down the street, cause he came out of the station and there was a guy with his arm in the window of his vette.lol thats his baby. 06

Last edited by I own only Dodge; 08-08-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:58 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

i would do the same thing and go to court. I'll be like judge the guy was trying to steal my car.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Exubus
Champion

Originally Posted by I own only Dodge
... My neighbor doesnt mess around, hes retired special forces. When I told him about my breakin he pulled a 10mm out of his belt and said well 24 hours a day I either have this on me or within arms reach.lol A year ago he almost went to jail for pulling it in a gas station parking lot down the street, cause he came out of the station and there was a guy with his arm in the window of his vette.lol thats his baby. 06
I wish all of my neighbors were just like that guy.

Quick Reply: My car got boken into last night, RBK stolen