2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

You guys think this is legit or BS any experience?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:09 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys think this is legit or BS any experience?

[align=center]congratulations Patrick, we've got your Dodge Neon sponsored by several top companies!
[/align]

[align=center]
Thank you for taking the time to apply for sponsorship at our website, www.carsponsorships.com. We noticed that you didn't complete your application. However, we did some research on your Dodge Neon and we were able to find 33 Sponsors that want to help you build a car that y o u can be proud of.

Your sponsorships, which have also been used by our elite car owners to take Best of Show at some of the top car shows in the country, allow you receive every type of product you will need to totally transform your car. If y o u are ready to start building the next great show car, to complete your application and view your sponsorships. If y o u still have questions, please call us at 1-866-340-1073. One of our Agents will be more than happy to go over your sponsorships.

If you would l i k e to see a full list of our sponsors, latest sponsored cars, links to our videos, and testimonials be sure to go to our website!
Do not delay - People just li k e y o u are securing sponsorships everyday...why not y o u? At CarSponsorships.com we are committed to helping new car enthusiasts break into the modified world by putting them in touch with automotive companies who are looking to sponsor cars on an urgent basis.
[/align]

Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 AM
KARR
Record Breaker
Default RE: You guys think this is legit or BS any experience?

Thanks man. Im emailing them and calling them right now. How long ago did you contact them?

Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Always check companies out with the BBB. Better Business Bureau and/or Rip Off report. Look at this.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/archive.../t-145000.html

Old 07-29-2008, 01:19 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

it was at least a month ago that I put in the application. I actually saw it on the yahoo home page, I just thought i would see what it was about. Didnt complete my app though,completion is giving them a credit card number> kinda tipped me off.lol

Old 07-29-2008, 01:22 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

NO NO NO NO NO

Old 07-29-2008, 01:27 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

let me tell you about sponsors since i know.do not give them s***.they will always want a addmissions fee.one was 80$ and the other was 130$ for me.never ever do this.its a scam.if you want to get sponsored the you yourself have to email/talk to one of the top bosses for companies.also they willus3 your car for shows so the only people who can do this is ones without jobs.what will happen is you'll give them the money and say ok be in dallason sep 23rd and LA on oct 8th.dude its a rip/scam and thats all i have to say.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:31 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

i contacted corbea myself.they sent me logos.i sent them pics.and here come my seats.
dont rely on anyone that offers that s***.dude listen-i had a 93 geo prism lsi(POS) and they said oh thats a great car to modify and well get you hooked up.then told me they only have one spot open in KY so i knew it was a scam..dont do it.you'll regret it.good luck if you do though.just my 2 cents

Old 07-29-2008, 01:35 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

thats what i figured just thought I would ask.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

If this site would let me post I could tell you my good experience with them so far WTF

Old 07-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

I got 6 glowshift gauges through them and was very well taken care of. I had a problem with one of the gauges and they sent me a new one the next day free of charge. I was even able to speak to the owner to get first dibbs on a new gauge they are developing later this month. The prices on almost everything is at a discount. If it was all fake im sure they would have been sued by someone for false advertising

Quick Reply: You guys think this is legit or BS any experience?