Had a baby!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:05 PM
lblackneon
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Had a baby!

Hi guys.

Well, I haven't been on here too much lately. I ended up having a son on 8/9/08 at 12:12 pm. He came out 7 lbs 9 ounces at 20 inches long.
I was told that he was going to be a girl but he pulled a trick on us. Karma.
I pulled the same trick on my parents. They thought I was a girl too. We had 3 baby showers between our families. All that girl stuff has to go back.

He was not even a week and he's already turning himself over and trying to hold his head up. Strong.
I'll post some pics later.

Last edited by lblackneon; 08-22-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: 20 inches long
Old 08-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT! Dont you dare sell that SRT4... if you do sell it to me cheap hehehe

Old 08-21-2008, 05:23 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Congrats man! Your a dad!

Old 08-21-2008, 05:28 PM
lblackneon
Champion

LOL. Thanks guys.
I'll be posting pics of us later!

Old 08-21-2008, 06:01 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

I cant wait to have my first. So how long have you been with your wife/girlfriend?

Old 08-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Andpto
All Star

congrats i was wondering where you went....

Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Izero
Champion

Originally Posted by Andpto
congrats i was wondering where you went....
well...... i think it all started when he bought his SRT4... took the ole' lady out for a nice QUICK night around town and he ended up passed out with two beautiful "pillows" in the backseat... then 10 months later... SURPRISEEEEE! ITS A BOY! YAYYYY! hahahahahahaha

Old 08-22-2008, 02:01 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

congrats man and don't sell any of the neons now.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Adionik
Champion

Lol congrats...I might have a baby thread myself

Old 08-22-2008, 02:51 AM
Izero
Champion

Originally Posted by Adionik
Lol congrats...I might have a baby thread myself

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................ sure you will.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply: Had a baby!