2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

jobless

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:58 PM
KARR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dt have you thought about another parts store?

Old 09-02-2008, 10:06 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

yup, I work retail.....

Old 09-02-2008, 10:31 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

yeah, i have been in parts for almost 8 years, i am good at it, and i am honestly going to use that for my fall back... i am going to try something else for a while.... i am thinking about going into something that i dont have to deal with the public, sometimes that is a huge pain in the ***.... and if the money is right at this warehouse, i will be there soon.... if the money is better hell maybe the neon will get done sooner....

i am one of those people that believe everything happens for a reason, and i always try to look on the brite side about EVERYTHING!!! even something that sucks like this....

Old 09-02-2008, 10:32 PM
smallblockfreak
All Star

Yeah 8.50/hr is nothing in new york. New york rapes us on everything but minimum wage is the same in ohio it's crazy. Thats why i hate new york. Hell my parents make 50k a year together and are struggling like crazy so i understand dts struggle for money.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:37 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Dt I believe in that too. Everything does happen for a reason. There was a good reason your not there now. It could be cause you was gonna go postal on the public. LOL (Ive had sales jobs most of my working life so I know how the public can be.) Who knows what the real reason is. But now at least you can find something better. Good luck man. I want a new job. Im tired of yelling at kids and then they run around acting like they want to fight us. My job is very stressful.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:13 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

dt good luck on finding a new job. The main reason why i like my job is that i can hide. I just go in the pit and say i cant come out per regional vp.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
pasgaines
Professional

i also agree with DT,i was laid off in the steel mill industry and took my sevrence pay and went to school,now i have been a nurse for over 2 years and i love it and the pay is good too.everything does happen for a reason,thats why i see alot of guys with wrecked cars of theft and advise them to make a change,maybe it happened for a reason.thats why i have a new body kit on my car i backed into a pole and decided instead of stock replacement a little mor money and i get a different looking car.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Wow. Well that makes since. ^^^

Old 09-05-2008, 08:10 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

yeah, i am kinda starting to give up on the warehouse thing, i am filing for unemployment right now, only a "greater than 30 min wait" this is bull ****.... i just want a new job, i hate sitting around, it is boring, i have had a few side jobs this week, but nothing that has giving me any "good" money. i did work on the neon yesterday, hahahah tobad i dont have money to really work on it!! haha, thanks for ur suport guys, i will keep u all informed of what is going on.....

Old 09-05-2008, 10:49 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Just hang in there Dt. Things will eventually work out.

Quick Reply: jobless