2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

eyelids

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 03:15 AM
Adionik
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're obviously not smart enough to use contractions.

Your car looks like ****. Your craftsmanship is ****. A giant mopar sticker on a hoodscoop pointed backwards that isn't functional....****.

I don't remember saying something couldn't be done...as a matter of fact I didn't say anything like that at all. I'm still LOLing that you'd want to bolt on eyelids. Some guy in norway I think fiberglassed them to his hood, but your idea was stupid, not creative.

"Silly Ricers Useless Wings Are For Penguins."

You really need to take that off considering your car..

Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 AM
mjs182004
Veteran

this forum is to ask questions. any question is a good question! sometimes when searching you cant always find what you are looking for. I think I've lost respect from some of you guys. there is more bi**hing from some of you then there is helpful answers.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:26 PM
smallblockfreak
All Star

I want them bolt on so that i can take them off when i go home in ny and at night so that it doesn't affect my vision. Considering MY CAR? I don't have a ****ing wing, i don't have a body kit, i don't have 17's, i don't have underglow, but because of the hoodscoop i made i'm a ricer? You sir are a ****ing retard. You couldn't just leave this thread or many others alone you have to put in your ****ing stupid *** remarks instead of helping people and i'm ****ing sick of it. You've been called out for it once by midnight when he was a admin and it's about time that you get your *** banned.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:40 PM
j_son600
Veteran

Not sure if it would work, but if you are wanting to be able to remove them you might try velcro. I know the old school "blackouts" used velcro, my leave a slight gap due to velcro being thicker. Also if you are good with fiberglass and fabricating I don't see why you couldn't make your own, with "ears" for ataching.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:18 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by smallblockfreak
I want them bolt on so that i can take them off when i go home in ny and at night so that it doesn't affect my vision. Considering MY CAR? I don't have a ****ing wing, i don't have a body kit, i don't have 17's, i don't have underglow, but because of the hoodscoop i made i'm a ricer? You sir are a ****ing retard. You couldn't just leave this thread or many others alone you have to put in your ****ing stupid *** remarks instead of helping people and i'm ****ing sick of it. You've been called out for it once by midnight when he was a admin and it's about time that you get your *** banned.
Small you shouldnt have a problem with your vision with those on. There not going to make that much of a difference on your light out put. Since you can get the vinyl why dont you make some and if you dont like them just take them off. One problem I see with bolt on eyelids is if there not sealed correctly with silicon around the bolts water and air can get in and mess up the bulbs and make condensation on the inside of the lenses.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:05 AM
mjs182004
Veteran

Ya you shouldn't have any issues with light output. the eyelids just define the parameters of the bulbs. Plus they look way cool!

Old 10-08-2008, 12:43 PM
smallblockfreak
All Star

Oh well i figured it would hurt the light output. Karr i wasn't thinking bolting it to the lens but to the core support. It's all good. But i have to wait till next session because of the teacher with the vinyls right now is being a dick head.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Maybe look into the poly ones?

Old 10-08-2008, 06:44 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

well small on the way home i was thinking about this. Buy some fiberglass ones. Then create two brackets for them and 3m them to the eyelids. Then bolt it to the support. The eyelids really dont hurt the output,

Old 10-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

Yea but that velcro idea sounds cool like on my Iroc-Z back in the day (LOL) had them. Little cricle ones that were in the corner of the light and they stayed too. Let us know what you come up with cause now you got me thinkin LOL.

Last edited by Caraudioholic24; 10-09-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Quick Reply: eyelids