2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Wrecked My 04 SXT

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 11:16 PM
04 SXT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked My 04 SXT

Well today I had my very first accident and it was a bad one. I was driving down the road minding my own damn business when I came to the crest of a hill and some retard was driving in my lane I swereved onto the shoulder to avoid a head on collision narrowly avoiding him, but the shoulder was covered with cinders and i lost control of the car and spun and slid across the road nailed the guardrail with the front of my car spun around and hit the back of the car. The worst thing of all the other driver never stopped as far as I know he had no damage and he just drove off. All I can say is people should live up to what the cause and grow enough ***** to go back and at least make sure everyone is ok!!!!!!!!!!! Well I was also looking for a rough estimate of repairs the car will need a new front and rear bumber new fenders both sides, two new headlights, two new foglights hood, prolly a new muffler, new hoods, almost a total repaint, two new rims and tires, and prolly a few other items. On the plus side for some reason the airbags never weny off now i just got to pray the insurance company either totals it and pays out good or they fix her up real nice. I will try to get some pictures up if I can. Praying to still be a neon owner in the end Dante

Old 02-11-2005, 03:27 PM
my_car
Default RE: Wrecked My 04 SXT

That sucks!

To make matters worse, because it was a single car accident, you now have an "at fault accident" on your record.

Old 02-11-2005, 03:35 PM
200srt4
Veteran

that blows man...people can be real d!cks some time

Old 02-11-2005, 04:06 PM
casper
Legend

Sorry to hear that. That sounds like its pretty much totaled.

Old 02-13-2005, 12:40 AM
jonbonazza
Rookie

sry to hear that i too just wrecked my 03 SXT a few weeks ago
heres my story:
i was driving down a dark road and one of those damn Mercedes SUVs with the really bright blue headlights had his high beams on comin the other way shine them right on my face... next thing i klnow i was off the road and run into a cliff and into a ditch i step out of my car and am ankle-high in radiator fluid my friend who was with me gets out and almnost instantly starts bitching at me cause he said i "screwed up his boots" >.> well somehow i dunno how it worked but the cost for repair is only 3k but its taking them FOREVER to fix my baby

and a previous wreck were i just pused in my front pass fender and tore off my rear view mirror and some other minor side damage costs me 3600 i am growing very tired of waiting and want my baby back soon >.<
and what pisses me of even moer is the guy just kept going and enver evenm looked back...

o and btw my airbags didt go off either even tho i hit a cliff head on going 40 on a 25 road >.>

Old 02-13-2005, 12:47 AM
97neonSE

i was the driver im sry man but i just got a ticket for wrec. opp. and if i got caught driving in your lane mass $$ on prem. if it makes you happy when i saw you i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling....

Old 02-13-2005, 12:48 AM
97neonSE

jk sry to hear that man i got in a wreck in my neon the other day but i was sitting there and some dude rear ends me i pulled him out his window when he took his seat belt off and beat the living **** out him now i gotta go to court i hate america...

Old 02-13-2005, 12:06 PM
SXTNNY
Captain

You are a freaking idiot. I hope you get some jail time and have to pay that guy for your stupidity. You hate America?? You sound like one of the problems with America. Get your act together and try to be a DECENT person.

Oh, learn to spell and use some puctuation will ya?! Your posts are hard as hell to read. Then again, judging by your actions, it might reflect your education level.

Old 02-21-2005, 04:11 AM
jookus

97neonSE u sound like me

Old 02-21-2005, 05:31 AM
casper
Legend

racist, teroristic a$$holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Wrecked My 04 SXT