2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Dodge commercial

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I own only Dodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge commercial

Dont know how many of you have seen this vid, I found it just messing around. Thought I would share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTNvxjfoghY

Old 12-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Seen it. It's not bad, but beating the STi. Wouldn't happen, unless he was modded.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:55 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Looked like a WRX to me and yes it WOULD beat a stock WRX. At least the model WRX they are showing in the video stock ran low 14s. That video is so corny. Its a no wonder there are a bunch of punk kids wrecking these cars.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 AM
contagious19
Champion

Originally Posted by LowSlowNeon
Looked like a WRX to me and yes it WOULD beat a stock WRX. At least the model WRX they are showing in the video stock ran low 14s. That video is so corny. Its a no wonder there are a bunch of punk kids wrecking these cars.
yea dat video just gives da wrong idea of the car.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:10 AM
fLaMeRED01
Rookie

I think my grandma showed me that video when i was 3... really though, that vid is about 5 years old and not made by dodge. Was pretty well made for a college student and was equally cool back when it was first showed back in '03.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

Wow you guys are too funny! Just thought I would put it up there for some of the neon noobs. Didnt realize we had so many critics on here. Now I remember why i havent spent more than like 5 minutes on the forum in the past few months. This forum used to be awesome when I first joined, wealth of info,people who cared about the car and helping others with their car. now its just a popularity contest to see who can **** on someone else more. All the members who were active when I first joined that had actual inteligent and useful input, either have left or dont participate anymore because they know someone is just gonna take whatever is said and dissproportion it and try an make them look stupid.

Last edited by I own only Dodge; 12-18-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Over react much? The drama is in your head dude.

I guess we're all supposed to reply with post ***** type posts like, "Cool", "Awesome" and "Yay". We discuss things at DF.

Originally Posted by LowSlowNeon
Looked like a WRX to me and yes it WOULD beat a stock WRX.
Well duh.

Old 12-18-2008, 02:21 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by I own only Dodge
Wow you guys are too funny! Just thought I would put it up there for some of the neon noobs. Didnt realize we had so many critics on here. Now I remember why i havent spent more than like 5 minutes on the forum in the past few months. This forum used to be awesome when I first joined, wealth of info,people who cared about the car and helping others with their car. now its just a popularity contest to see who can **** on someone else more. All the members who were active when I first joined that had actual inteligent and useful input, either have left or dont participate anymore because they know someone is just gonna take whatever is said and dissproportion it and try an make them look stupid.
Its the internet. If you don't want to take any criticism for something you post then don't post it. That said, take what people said lightly. I was simply stating my opinion on what I thought if you don't like it, either ignore it or go cry yourself a river. The reason most of the "people" you speak of don't post is because they either got rid of their car or they were gone because of a certain member who is not here anymore. End of story.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

*yawns* you guys are ridiculous.... :-D

Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 PM
contagious19
Champion

Originally Posted by I own only Dodge
woah were did dis come from

Quick Reply: Dodge commercial