2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

ABS Picture

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 04:54 PM
HGFireHazard
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS Picture

Does someone have or can someone take a picture of the ABS unit under the hood? I looked myself and am 99.9% sure that my brother's care doesn't have it, but there is some crap in the way that makes it tough to see where all the brake lines go from the master cylinder.

His car is an '05 SXT.

Much appreciated, thanks!

Old 12-26-2008, 08:50 PM
mcfisher1980
Veteran

ok this is the best that i can do for right now until my sister gets back from vacation so i can snap a pic of her unit or unless someone posts an actual picture. i found this online and the abs for your brothers neon will look almost identical to this image. heres the link. i hope this helps. oh one more thing. find out if your brother has 4 wheel disc brakes or rear drums. i am pretty sure that abs only comes in packages with 4 wheel disc bakes. http://www.autotekelectronics.com/public/abs_vag.jpg

Last edited by mcfisher1980; 12-26-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: forgot to add a question
Old 12-27-2008, 01:30 PM
HGFireHazard

Originally Posted by mcfisher1980
ok this is the best that i can do for right now until my sister gets back from vacation so i can snap a pic of her unit or unless someone posts an actual picture. i found this online and the abs for your brothers neon will look almost identical to this image. heres the link. i hope this helps. oh one more thing. find out if your brother has 4 wheel disc brakes or rear drums. i am pretty sure that abs only comes in packages with 4 wheel disc bakes. http://www.autotekelectronics.com/public/abs_vag.jpg
Thank you, that's perfect right there. I wasn't sure if the ABS module would be right with the master cylinder on his car or not, and it's definitely not there.

Quick Reply: ABS Picture