2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

my new header and muffler

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 10:07 PM
spec_ops57
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Py1stazty
oh dind't know that haha, well i dind't really want the CAI for the noise, i thought all good intakes had the sucking noise, but yea that next on my list of mods, a performance intake...just don't know which one i should get haha
I've tried both the SRI, and K&N Typhoon CAI on my car, and they sound pretty close to the exact same. I'd go straight for the CAI, it still sounds good.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:54 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

go cai for your intake. sound really makes no difference because it will be overpowered by the sound of the exhaust anyway. and on the exhaust side, congrats on the mod, but like everyone said, it does sound a little ricey. i mean you get what you pay for and since it was free lol there you go. i would suggest getting a srt tailpipe. it will bolt right onto your stock exhaust and sound sick. i have one laying around, it you want it pm me and ill give you a price

-mike

Old 05-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Py1stazty
Professional

i'll keep it in mind for when i get some more money,i definately wanna get the cai, and after that i was planning on dropping the smaller 250 whp turbo in my car, after i get all the proper mods of course, i saw this thread (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...d-updated.html) and it got me excited that i can get a smaller turbo in withiout having to pretty much rebuild the engine and bottom end, just a college work for me while i can pay for ****, and i'm only really gonna be competing against my friends so i'm not gonna go as far as dtjacken or neonson19s, heh

Quick Reply: my new header and muffler