2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Best Halo lights for an 04 Neon??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 05:22 PM
jeffdodge0487
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Best Halo lights for an 04 Neon??

Hey I was wondering what is the best bang for your buck for Halo headlights possibly H.I.D? I saw some on Modernperformance.com and they seem like nice quality but then people say they arent very bright. I would like H.I.D. but those lights apparently arent made for it. Anyone have an opinion on the best lights i can get? I currently have some black depot lights off of ebay with some blue looking bulbs (8000k i think) but they arent cutting it for me. Any inputs would be appreciated
Thanks, Jeff

Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

For clarification purposes, what exactly are you wanting? You've got two completely different types of products and two different thoughts all mushed together. Currently, you have regular halogen housings with crap bulbs and you want something better? Cheaply, you can buy regular bulbs. That will help. No halogen bulb can actually put out 8K. They cover the bulbs with blue so it "looks" like an 8K light, but also effectively reducing the amount of light output. A regular, clear bulb will do much better. You can also check the aim of your headlights as well. If they are off, it will greatly reduce your visibility. If you want HID, you need projector housings, not ones with "halo" rings on them. Those do nothing...besides look stupid IMO. The projector is what you need.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
AlaskaNeon01
Rookie

i dont mind the angel eyes, theres some on ebay halos with projectors, black chrome housing, im thinking of getting them , dark eyes on a dark neon

Old 04-10-2010, 11:00 PM
AlaskaNeon01
Rookie
Old 04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
showsxt
Record Breaker

THe ones that are moderns new black projectors are way nicer than the halos that I have on my 04 and hids in my op are crap in any headlights. they come with cool bulbs that are just right in my op the ones from modern. I hate my halos and will be getting moderns soon.

Quick Reply: Best Halo lights for an 04 Neon??