2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

exhaust???

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 07:21 PM
buddhaman
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm just gonna do it simple and get a single in/dual out flowmaster and run it that way.. i'm not a fan of loud 4 bangers. my truck is a completely different story tho

Old 03-25-2011, 08:58 PM
krain88
Professional

yea i am just debating whether to do it or not cause i know it will wind up being loud....i have 2 kids thats what im more worrried about lol. and no i live in florida so i dont have a sniffer test.....so to run dual side exits what do i need to do do a single in and y it right before the wheels?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:30 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I think thats what my friend has his like I dont think it will sound that loud on non turboed neon though like it does on a srt or a turboed neon. My friend has 4 kids oldest being 9 so they dont mind at all they actually love his srt4.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:39 PM
buddhaman
Veteran

Originally Posted by krain88
yea i am just debating whether to do it or not cause i know it will wind up being loud....i have 2 kids thats what im more worrried about lol. and no i live in florida so i dont have a sniffer test.....so to run dual side exits what do i need to do do a single in and y it right before the wheels?
where at in FL? my little boy knows when i'm home because he hears my truck. depending on how old your kids are they might like it. look up videos on streetfire or youtube and see if they like the sound. i'm only going to do the outlet on the drivers side so i'm pretty sure how you're thinking is one way to do it.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:52 PM
atthewmartin114
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my suggestion if your gonna do it. the end of the midpipe already has a 90* bend under the rear passangers seat. i wouldnt remove the resinator. truck me there neons are very loud streight piped. we have been racing them for years at airborne raceway in plattsburgh, NY but they do make a kit to go to the srt tails and tips that sounds good but it will NEVER sound as good as the SRT4!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 PM
krain88
Professional

i live in fort walton right between destin and pensacola in the panhandle. My boys are 2 and 4 months they both love it right now it puts them to sleep lol on long rides. I mean my car is already really loud as it is. Same here my 2 year old knows when im getting close to home because he hears the car

Quick Reply: exhaust???