2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

new interior

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 01:01 PM
chronoboy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new interior

so here is some pics of my interior so far still have to reupholster the seats, well maybe, still not sure if im just going to buy new seats, kinda what to try my luck at reupholstering first, if it dont turn out then I'll just buy new seats i guess. So what does everybody think?

I guess ill just have to share links since it wont let me upload anymore photos for some reason.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._1891652_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._1891652_n.jpg

Old 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM
chronoboy
Rookie

no opinions ehh, was hoping people would give some insight on what to change or what else i should do or if i should scrap the idea and put the old interior back in.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Purple Neon Guy
Amateur

sorry to much color for my taste, don't mind some accents but that is beyond me. all that matters if that you like it.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:18 AM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I love what you have done Im not like most I love different and showy interiors and I hate stock lookin anything. Awesome idea on the steering wheel never seen one painted at all now you dont have to have a steering wheel cover. I still have to get my seats covered in red suede.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:54 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Haven't had a computer for a bit...old one caught fire. Way too much color inside, IMHO. There's a difference between "showy" and "gaudy."

Old 06-17-2011, 03:03 PM
chronoboy
Rookie

Thanks for the input, but remember its not a daily driver just a project car to keep me occupied and to try out new things, and i dont think i would say gaudy, you ever go to car shows, i go too alot of car shows in the southern cali area and you should see some of the over the top interiors, makes mine look plain, but everybody has their own taste, i just like having things different from other people., plus once i finish the interior body and paint, i think its all going to come together very nicely, and if not atleast i tried somthing new.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:10 PM
chronoboy
Rookie

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._2703730_n.jpg

this is the other pic i was trying to put up dont know why it has the same pic twice

Old 06-17-2011, 11:39 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Yeah im in shows with my sxt and a ton of more wild interiors than chronos mines a tad on the wild side his is pretty mild next to mine.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:51 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chronoboy
Thanks for the input, but remember its not a daily driver just a project car to keep me occupied and to try out new things, and i dont think i would say gaudy, you ever go to car shows, i go too alot of car shows in the southern cali area and you should see some of the over the top interiors, makes mine look plain, but everybody has their own taste, i just like having things different from other people., plus once i finish the interior body and paint, i think its all going to come together very nicely, and if not atleast i tried somthing new.
I didn't mean it is gaudy. My comment was more directed at something else. I meant what I typed specifically about it: just too much color.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:28 AM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I think he meant it towards me cause of the comment I made . I do love different interiors stock looking interiors are so boring. I have seen overdone at the shows I have gone too and his is not overdone. His is nicely put together. He has two colors thats not like having alot of colors going on.

Last edited by showsxt; 06-18-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Quick Reply: new interior