2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Farewell Dodge Forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 04:27 PM
earlyre
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Farewell Dodge Forum

I'm afraid i'll be leaving this little Club, Sold My Neon, replaced it with a brand spanking used 2009 Mercury Sable.
Still Love the Neon, but I'm getting old and fat enough, that it just sits too low. (not to mention that it's way too low for my dad if i have to take him anywhere. it kills his lower back.)

it's been fun while it lasted, I learned alot of great stuff here, thanks for all the help over the years Darth, and thanks for the FSM.

(now can anyone suggest a similar site for the Taurus/Sable Community?)

Old 01-25-2014, 02:30 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Bummer to see you go, but congrats on the new car! You're welcome for the help, and a thanks to you for helping out here too!
As for a Taurus/Sable forum, fordforum dot com might have a decent section? Owned by IB just like Dodge Forum. There's also taurusclub dot com.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:19 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

I also agree. Bummer, But you are still welcome here. After all you are still a member of the mopar family. If you have a problems with you Ford product. I can help with that too.

Old 01-27-2014, 10:13 AM
SXTspeed
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You don't gotta leave! haha. I've been a member since 2006, and I check in here and there when I see something interesting or that I can help with I'll respond and I haven't had a Neon since 2008

I have an 02 Taurus SES, I use TaurusClub as my forum for that platform. They're great over there for anything Taurus or Sable related

Quick Reply: Farewell Dodge Forum