2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

brake light problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 02:41 PM
neonguy19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brake light problem

Hey guys hoping someone can lend me a hand. i have an 02 neon and the front pass side turn signal isnt working. its a brand new bulb and it works on the driver side. the daytime running light part of it works when i have the headlight turned on. i also have no brake lights either. ive checked all my fuses and they all seem to be ok. ive put in a new turn signal relay and nothing. recently put on a new turn signal switch and still nothing. the brake light switch was changed about 6 months ago. hazards work other than the pass side front. ive checked the voltage in the plug that goes to the turn signal and its there but its really low compared to the other side, and the daytime runner on the pass side isnt as bright as the driver side. im completely stumped and im hoping you guys could give me some things to try out and find a solution. thanks

Old 03-23-2015, 02:45 PM
neonguy19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also it all started happening right after i replaced the headlight and maybe theres a ground on one of the bolts that holds it down that i never noticed.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:40 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Probably bad ground somewhere. Just gotta trace wires till you find it.

Quick Reply: brake light problem