2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

ISO: Injector Cover

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 04:16 AM
neongriff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISO: Injector Cover

So I have an 04 Neon SE. It doesn't have the plastic injector cover like the previous year 2nd gens. I managed to get the covers and the special bolts made for it from a "you pull it" yard. Long story short.....I blew the motor by hydrolocking it with a cheap CAI and the mechanic trashed everything in replacing the entire motor. Currently moved and this state doesn't have salvage yards where I can just yank the parts myself. Anyone got a link where I can find the cover? Not looking for the Canadian Neon Magnum one. Just the one that says 2.0 and speciality bolts. Google isn't giving me any leads.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:15 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Ebay.

Old 03-18-2018, 01:55 AM
neongriff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh wow....I never thought about Ebay..... Been there...done that. You end up searching for a hour and still not find what you want. End up thinking "wait a minute, I'm searching under Dodge when I should look under Plymouth". Yeah, I can find a cover or two. But good look trying to find those discontinued bolts for them. Could just stroll on into a dealership and grab my ankles, but I prefer not to.

Quick Reply: ISO: Injector Cover