2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

eibach pro-kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 08:31 PM
sauceboy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eibach pro-kit

so i just got my pro-kit today, but they didn't have instrucitons. it looks like they're suppose to, because there's a sheet thet says some stuff and says be sure to read all instructions before starting. i guess i'm just wondering if anyone could post a pic of theirs or knows a site. also, on the same note, i've heard i'll need a spring compressor. is this true? are there any other specialty tools i'll need? thanks.

Old 04-01-2006, 11:05 PM
sauceboy
Professional
Default RE: eibach pro-kit

...anyone?

Old 04-02-2006, 01:05 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

yea, you'll need a spring compressor. You can rent one from autozone for like 40 bucks. Just ask them to rent it. You'll get the money back when you return it. I don't remember if mine had directions or not. Try eibachs site for directions.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:43 AM
lblackneon
Champion

LowSlowNeon & 03neonRT:
I've noticed that both of you have the Eibach Pro kits so I have a question. When using Eibach springs with stock struts, how do you guys like the ride in your cars? Are the Eibach's too harsh on the stock struts?
I'm thinking of getting the Eibach's or the Mopar lowering springs. The Mopar springs will drop the car around 25 mm.
Any other opinions would be appreciated.

Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I think the mopar ones are less of a drop. I would imagine they will ride better with less of a drop. The eibachs will drop it a good amount, I would like lower, but if I did any lower I would be scraping quite a bit. The ride is pretty decent, I have low profile tires on mine as well and the ride is still tolerable. Its definitely stiff compared to stock. But with all the parts I have installed suspension-wise it handles the road like a champ.

Quick Reply: eibach pro-kit