2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 07:00 PM
blocks885
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fog lights

so i finally got the front bumper fixed, even though the car needs to go back in on monday b/c they didn't blend the paint right.

i wanted to ask you all out there now, that i have pockets for the fog lights, where can i get them that are made to fit the 03 dodge neon sxt? i want bright ones too :-D ..can anyone help me out?

oh and does anyone know if my car didn't originally have fog lights is there a harness for them????? or do i have to do some wiring of my own?

thanks!

Old 11-10-2006, 09:10 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: fog lights

not sure about wiring but i believe they do make some cool angel eyes ones on ebay for like 70 bucks that are legit

Old 11-11-2006, 08:45 PM
blocks885
Veteran

does anyone know if the harness is there or will i have to do the wiring? and any reccommendations of how i wire it into the lights?

Old 11-12-2006, 12:54 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

it depends on how youu want to do it. you can just run all the power wires and whatnot and then put a simple switch in there somewhere, but in my opinion i would want it to look stock, so you might need a new multifunction switch on the steering column and a whole bunch of stuff. i would start with a wiring diagram and go from there

Old 11-13-2006, 11:10 AM
unleashedcc
Professional

the way you can tell if you had fog lights is, the lever were you turn on your lights, after you turning it once for the side markers/ bumper lights and turning it twice for your low/highs, if when you pull out the lever the tip comes off a little, you have fogs, if not, your car came with none. My ride didnt, so I put sum lol. I cut out the pigtails from the bumper lights and wired my fogs to them. No bumper lights EQUAL fog lights, mine are tinted anyways and i never used em. good luck

Old 11-13-2006, 12:03 PM
blocks885
Veteran

ORIGINAL: unleashedcc

the way you can tell if you had fog lights is, the lever were you turn on your lights, after you turning it once for the side markers/ bumper lights and turning it twice for your low/highs, if when you pull out the lever the tip comes off a little, you have fogs, if not, your car came with none. My ride didnt, so I put sum lol. I cut out the pigtails from the bumper lights and wired my fogs to them. No bumper lights EQUAL fog lights, mine are tinted anyways and i never used em. good luck

pigtails meaning? and so they are hard wired in to the lever?

Quick Reply: fog lights