Little by little

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 02:09 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Little by little

those taillights look tight! im debating on the spoiler. i actually went wingless on my SRT for a while. i cant decide how i like it best, low mid or no wing. then again im not big on extra attention, and wingless is more sleeper. ahh, its whatever makes the owner happy i guess. i put my wing back on though, wife didnt like wingless, especially after seeing it next to a fellow SRT. so srt wing it is!
how much did you pick up the taillights for? i really like.

also like the rims, very cleen looking.

Old 12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
04 mo neon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Little by little

I picked up the lights for 130 shipped and the spoiler was 120 shipped. Once again the REASON I went for the spoiler is because of the lines. I agree with u that the srt-4 side skirts gives the car a better look w/ out a spoiler but the flat line side skirts fit better with the srt-4 spoiler and that's why I picked it up. I guess the reason I am so conserned with the car lines is the same reason I'm in architecture at KSU, I love designing and so that why.

As for the link, I'm not sure where i found the rims before, there all over but the name is 18" Nex-O PX5's (Hyper Silver), I will be getting 17" ones. But I'm not sure whether there would be an issuse with ride quality since I will have aftermarket coilover, and I'm not sure if there will be rub, or what kind of tires would fit, so that is why I'm leaning toward the 17" ones.

And the lights are all over ebay, or modernperformance and I'm sure othre places to.