2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

What would I need to

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Ix Elit3 xI
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would I need to

So all that is necessary for a turbo anyway? does all that come with a Hahn racecraft turbo kit?

Old 12-21-2006, 11:12 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: Ix Elit3 xI

So all that is necessary for a turbo anyway? does all that come with a Hahn racecraft turbo kit?
Yes, everything you need to do a proper turbo setup on stock bottom end is includedin the Hahn kit. If you want a basic list of what all that stuff is just look up the turbo sticky at the top of the page.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Ix Elit3 xI
Professional

What is the "feeling" difference in turbocharging an automatic and a manual? Is it like an unexpected boost in a auto where you have a clue when it will happene in maunal? Im lost to this "feeling of control" someone said in the turbo thread.

And you should probably either stop directing people to the turbo thread cause practically halfway through it turns to a dyno tuning thread.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Ix Elit3 xI

What is the "feeling" difference in turbocharging an automatic and a manual? Is it like an unexpected boost in a auto where you have a clue when it will happene in maunal? Im lost to this "feeling of control" someone said in the turbo thread.

And you should probably either stop directing people to the turbo thread cause practically halfway through it turns to a dyno tuning thread.
LOL!!! all these threads turn to something else... bad habits i suppose.

The difference Between the auto and the manual is simply that the MTX has less power loss through drive train. The feeling of controll comes with the ability to choose your shifting points. More controll over your shift points for maximum speed. I think thats it anyways. I know several people on Car domain have automatic turbo'd neons. You COULD ask them how it feels.[8D]

Old 12-22-2006, 01:48 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

hook a75 shot of nitrous, that is all ya need, if you are looking for performance only when you want in, that is the best price you can get, and oh yeah have an extra engine, just incase, lol