Old 03-05-2009, 11:08 AM
N3ON
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ha ha ha.hey buddy its ok.i thought it was funny

Old 03-08-2009, 06:57 PM
pryankee

Heyy!! my name is Eduardo I live in Puerto Rico. Im 17!!

I drive a 2002 neon!

Name:  mineon.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  50.7 KB

right now working on the exterior!

Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 AM
N3ON
Captain

Welcome to the forum!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Miguel916
Default im new to a forum sight.........

i have a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT its my first car ever owned i love it! I tinted my back windows put a 12 inch sub and an amp and a JVC deck i have nothing unver my hood yet but hopeing to ge some ideas on this sight i dont have pics yet but will shortly in the next day or to hope to meet a few new friends on here

Old 03-18-2009, 09:39 AM
N3ON
Captain

Originally Posted by Miguel916
i have a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT its my first car ever owned i love it! I tinted my back windows put a 12 inch sub and an amp and a JVC deck i have nothing unver my hood yet but hopeing to ge some ideas on this sight i dont have pics yet but will shortly in the next day or to hope to meet a few new friends on here
nice man sounds like fun.jvc's are a great brand and they havn't failed me yet.Welcome to DF

Old 03-18-2009, 02:47 PM
cmeyer
Default Hello all

Well I figured it was time to stop lurking in the forum and introduce myself. A little about me, I am soon to be 32 years old. I was in the Army for ten years and of that ten years I was stationed in Germany the whole time. Now I am a Army Contractor supporting the troops in the states and Iraq.I am married and have two kids a boy and a girl. A little about my car, I bought my 2000 Dodge Neon back in 2000. Originally I was looking at buying a 2000 Mercury Cougar but my wife(girlfriend at the time) suggested buying a four door and so we chose the Dodge Neon. I have been driving my Neon for almost 9 years now and I got to say its a great little car, very reliable and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. Talked to the wife talking about getting a new car and since the Neon is paid off we didnt think it would be good to have a new car note with the economy the way it is so decided to work on the Neon. Currently I have bought 17" Rims Sport Edition F8 Bright silver, smoked taillights, smoked halo projector headlights, spoiler, seat covers, floor mats, and smoked side markers. I will be getting the windows tinted and planning on painting my Neon a Dark Blue. Right now I am in Iraq and over the last couple months have been buying the parts I mentioned above. I am looking forward to my return in a couple months to start putting my new parts on the car. I want to do something with the engine but not sure what I want to do yet. I am not looking at making a street racer out of it but would like to beef up the engine a bit. Well thats about all for now I look forward to reading the other posts.

Chris

Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 AM
N3ON
Captain

Originally Posted by cmeyer
Well I figured it was time to stop lurking in the forum and introduce myself. A little about me, I am soon to be 32 years old. I was in the Army for ten years and of that ten years I was stationed in Germany the whole time. Now I am a Army Contractor supporting the troops in the states and Iraq.I am married and have two kids a boy and a girl. A little about my car, I bought my 2000 Dodge Neon back in 2000. Originally I was looking at buying a 2000 Mercury Cougar but my wife(girlfriend at the time) suggested buying a four door and so we chose the Dodge Neon. I have been driving my Neon for almost 9 years now and I got to say its a great little car, very reliable and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. Talked to the wife talking about getting a new car and since the Neon is paid off we didnt think it would be good to have a new car note with the economy the way it is so decided to work on the Neon. Currently I have bought 17" Rims Sport Edition F8 Bright silver, smoked taillights, smoked halo projector headlights, spoiler, seat covers, floor mats, and smoked side markers. I will be getting the windows tinted and planning on painting my Neon a Dark Blue. Right now I am in Iraq and over the last couple months have been buying the parts I mentioned above. I am looking forward to my return in a couple months to start putting my new parts on the car. I want to do something with the engine but not sure what I want to do yet. I am not looking at making a street racer out of it but would like to beef up the engine a bit. Well thats about all for now I look forward to reading the other posts.

Chris
we can def help you out chris.i would consider when you get back to take apart the air box and buy an upgraded filter and a good tune up with some fs oil.it will change the way your car sounds and it adds some ballz.i would say that or a cold air intake.but welcome to the forum bud

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Miguel916
Default hi

i want to lower my car probly only 1.5 inches lower what does any body recomend about it? also my car use to leak water inside the front passanger side under the dash any body else had this problem? also how do you add pics to this forum so i can share my car with every body else on here. thanks guys

Old 03-20-2009, 12:06 PM
N3ON
Captain

Originally Posted by Miguel916
i want to lower my car probly only 1.5 inches lower what does any body recomend about it? also my car use to leak water inside the front passanger side under the dash any body else had this problem? also how do you add pics to this forum so i can share my car with every body else on here. thanks guys
-heres some springs http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkw...romZR40QQ_mdoZ
i would consider Eibach ones or i think its skunk ones are good too.i think
1.5" would be a nice touch too.
-your leak sounds like a leak in the passengers side door.i would check the
weather stripping for any cracks or rips.it could be the door,windshield,or
the fender.
-the way i put pics up is upload them off www.photobucket.com
then make them a small enough size and use the 3rd link under the pic and
copy/paste.thats how you can post em on here.otherwise you just upload
em to your profile,

Quick Reply: Introduce Yourself Here!