2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Introduce Yourself Here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Chop Suey
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Introduce Yourself Here!

Name's Ryan, I'm 16, and our 2003 Dodge Neon SXT is being given to me as my first car! After working summer, I plan on simply fixing a small dent, then possibly a Kaminari kit, then wheels.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Chop Suey

ORIGINAL: Chop Suey

Name's Ryan, I'm 16, and our 2003 Dodge Neon SXT is being given to me as my first car! After working summer, I plan on simply fixing a small dent, then possibly a Kaminari kit, then wheels.
Here's a picture!!

Old 05-20-2007, 01:14 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

welcome ryan.

The neon was a car that was meant to be driven, wether it be done by the old to the gear heads. This car has a tao, which most people learn of after they have owned a neon for a good while.

We hope you enjoy your life on the forums, and enjoy the car. What ever your plans are for it, just remember, it was meant to be driven

Old 05-22-2007, 04:14 AM
nswap7
Captain

hey. name is ken im 17 now..i thought i did this a long time ago but guess not.. I got a 90 honda crx si as my first car and got nailed on the side, so i sold it and i ended up with my 2002 neon sxt. Iv done a good amount of mods and am more than pleased with this car. Im Not A Ricer and do not drive like an idiot. I want the power but also want the life from the car. I enjoi modding my car, photography, and drawing.Hello to everyone and thanks for helping me out

ill have pics one day..lol

Old 05-29-2007, 03:36 AM
King_Milo

Ok my name is Miles, hence the name King Milo ha ha im 21 and I am the lead vocalist / backup guitarist in a band that is still in the works of getting off the ground and I also work at a bank. I drive a 94 Stealth TT, anyway Im here mainly looking at stuff for my wifes 05 SXT. Right now all it has is a set of sparco 17' rally rims and an S2000 antenna. looking to do more to it, might as well put my old Stealth 9b's on it.

Old 05-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Hey
Well Ive been using this site for along *** time now, but never saw this. Well my name is Mike im 18 right now, I drive a 05' Sxt(auto). I am a welder and work as one fulltime. I plan on buying a Srt-4 for christmas.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:45 PM
eglsct93

Well, I'm David I have an '05 with the "srt design" option, the only thing i have done to it is add the silverstar lights, oh and flatspotted all 4 tires and warped the front rotors a month after i bought it new..... oops forgot it didnt have abs :-)

Old 06-01-2007, 07:07 PM
RacheLbrittaNy
Veteran

Here's a picture!!
kudos on the ride, same one/color is..its a sweet car..fun to drive..i need more speed though but anyhow i am so feelin that kitty its adorable[sm=smarty.gif]

Old 06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: RacheLbrittaNy

Here's a picture!!
kudos on the ride, same one/color is..its a sweet car..fun to drive..i need more speed though but anyhow i am so feelin that kitty its adorable[sm=smarty.gif]
holy ****, you been gone since you turned 21 in march! was hoping you didnt get silly and go to jail or something happened to ya. there was some worry but i thought many forgot about our DF postwhore. take a look at the thread in off topic now, up to 80 pages

in any case, welcome back!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Neonangel06

Hello thought i would throw an intro on here as well. I am 23 living in AZ, compaired to others on here i got nothing. lol She has potiential when I get her paid off though. I have a 2004 Dodge Neon SE Stock, i use to have a 96 neon highline 5 spd what i wouldn't give to get that back, that was my race car, iceman intake was all it had when i got it. but hey i can work with what i got with me and my brothers workin on it i think we can have it looking nice.. just for looks though, it doesn't have enough speed to race or do anything else lol.

Quick Reply: Introduce Yourself Here!