2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Finnaly got some "nice" weather

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007 | 03:04 AM
clean_sx
|
Record Breaker
Default Finnaly got some "nice" weather

i got 1 foot of snow, 50-60kmh winds which made a drift behind my car the height ofthe car itself ( no pic [:@] ) and today it was -32C, with a windchill of -50C[&:], and when its nice, and then REALLY cold, the neons dont want to start, and clutches freeze. and shift boots are frozen and its hard to shift. but other than that, the SX hauled *** through the snow[&:]

Old 01-13-2007 | 02:29 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Default RE: Finnaly got some "nice" weather

Thats what I'm talking about. Its supposed to get really cold here as well. And lots of snow is supposed to fall. Can't wait.......WOOT!

Old 01-13-2007 | 04:14 PM
jBoRiCuA
Professional

I still haven't seen snow in southern CT. Rains all the time but no flurries or snow.

Old 01-14-2007 | 05:51 PM
qnr69
Veteran

it almost snowed in vegas yesterday actually i think it did haha

Old 01-14-2007 | 07:02 PM
j_son600
Veteran

Wish we had snow here! Right now theres about 3 in. of ice, trees down everywhere its a mess. I just keep hoping that the huge tree in the back yard will fall on the house (That would fund a SRT-4 swap). They say another big blast of ice is on its way so who knows[sm=smiley11.gif]

Old 01-14-2007 | 10:29 PM
Izero
Champion

lol no snow in jersey yet maybe soon.... i hope not but yea..... u should just say screw it and buy urself some k-mart snowboards orclepto a set of lunch trays and tie em to your rear wheels and just leave the e-brake on...... lol :-P it'd be like dog sledding hahahahahaha MUSH NEON MUSH..... in a big parking lot though.... empty would be better lol and a foot?! dude screw the lowering kit raise that sexy blue SX make it sit like an SUV ohhhhhh yea!!!!

Old 01-15-2007 | 12:38 AM
blocks885
Veteran

same, lots of ice here..had snow beginning of the week melted a day and a half later, was fun to drive in while it lasted..the ice was nasty this morning, coated everything ... but roads were salted and fine...

Old 01-15-2007 | 12:57 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

It's SUPPOSED to snow/ice/sleet here in San Antonio for the next two days, but I'll believe it when I see it. The weather folks down here get really excited when the temps dip below freezing..............

Dusty

Old 01-15-2007 | 03:25 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

It's SUPPOSED to snow/ice/sleet here in San Antonio for the next two days, but I'll believe it when I see it. The weather folks down here get really excited when the temps dip below freezing..............

Dusty
Same here dusty. The weather folks don't know there *** from a hole in the ground around here. Freezing rain/sleet for a couple hours tonight....its about 28 degrees F at the moment, then later tonight it is supposed to change to HEAVY snow and drop somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-9 inches. Like you said...I'll believe it when it happens. It is sleeting/freezing rain at the moment though.

Old 01-15-2007 | 04:13 AM
neon chic
Veteran

Havent had more than a couple flurries and some icy snow that only stuck to windshields here in maryland it was 72 today we usually have at least one snowstorm by now and i miss it lol

Quick Reply: Finnaly got some "nice" weather