2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Srt-4 instrument cluster

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 03:07 AM
Kapitald
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Srt-4 instrument cluster

Okay '03 NEON RT'.....I got the used srt-4 instrument panel put in my car....i put it in with my cousin...anyway....it came with scratches which pissed me off so i took the plastic off the sxt cluster and put it on the srt-4 cluster....(I lost the chrome metal trim around the gauges doing this)...then when putting it in i noticed the bottom two places to screw it down were broke off....NOW IM REALLY PISSED....got the instrument panel in and working BUT BUT BUT....the e-brake light and the ABS brake light will not turn off???what do you think i should do?? and the mileage is of course way wrong is there anyway i can fix the mileage??? I would almost....ALMOST....be more happy with my original cluster...

Old 01-31-2007, 03:15 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Default RE: Srt-4 instrument cluster

Take the bulbs out for the ABS and Brake light. And mileage you can't really fix. At least easily.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:22 AM
qnr69
Veteran

id say put the old one back in and buy just a new gauge backround and definately send back the cludter and get ur money back wher did u buy it from?

Old 01-31-2007, 06:02 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Sounds like you got a crap quality used cluster, but thats thye risk you take with online auctions sometimes...as for the lights being on, just remove the bulbs...since you dont have ABS that light will always be on. There is no way for the common person to transfer the mileage...so if your concerned about selling your car in the future or staying accurate, dont do the cluster swap...

Old 01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Kapitald
Captain

I got it through junkyard dog .com or whatever.....asked the lady in new york if there were any defects to it or anything wrong with it and she said no....im just pretty mad about the whole ordeal...

Quick Reply: Srt-4 instrument cluster