2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

cry...cry...cry...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:05 AM
qnr69
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cry...cry...cry...

say goodbye to my neon sold for six grand 'in loving memory of the yellow neon' next in line 89 supra 6 cylinder turbo plans : 18 inch black rims fipk cai no cats downpipe test pipe headers and hks turboback exhaust, thats all for now. thanx u guys for helping me out with my neon u guys really helped. fairwell haha.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:25 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: cry...cry...cry...

very nice supras are great good luck with it and dont forget neons are teh ****

Old 03-14-2007, 03:47 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I would have gotten a mkiv supra myself. I think after my neon is paid for I just may look for one of those. But from what I've seen they are quite pricey. Although just for kicks I searched for some the other day and found some nice looking ones for around 20k. I have always liked supras since I got interested in cars...which has been basically since I got my drivers license. Have fun with it though.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:53 AM
lblackneon
Champion

It seems as if you got a decent amount for your car too. I've seen Neons selling for way cheaper than that. Good luck!

Old 03-14-2007, 04:12 AM
04 mo neon
All Star

Kinda funny you mentioned that lowslow becuase I was actually think of that as my next car purchase, either that or a 350z. After college of course. Also the way I look at it neons and MKIV supras have a lot in common. They are both cars that use a very round design scheme, I mean come on the srt-4 spoiler and the supra spoiler are almost the exact same thing. All of the colors have a high gloss to them to make them appear "wet". There is a ton of both ase far as number of cars for streetracing, and the part selection for both is enormous compared to even civics, which are harder than you would think to find parts. They just kinda fit with each other when you really think about it. Just kinda interesting in my opinion. Oh and I am debating whether I should get a black one or blue (which funny enough is very similar to the electric blue paint type) which would match my current car, what do u guys think?

Old 03-15-2007, 07:03 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

Think about the Blitz front bumper, will look so much better.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

Im sorry to hear you sold your neon qnr. You don't have to leave the forums though! Stick around and chillax

Old 03-16-2007, 04:44 AM
qnr69
Veteran

ya i will def. stay on the forum but the kid who bought i work with him he plans an srt swap and just tinted the windows and put a 12 inch sub in thats the reason i sold it for only six cause i thought it would be cool to see wat i wanted to do.