2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

holy crap man! nice lookin truck! Welcome to the site

Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Conte Dracula
MY Dodge Ram 1500 !

Greetings from Napoli - ITALY!

Ciao
Very nice. I normally don't care for fender flares but when they're sitting above some monster tires they look pretty good.

Are the tops of your front tires leaning in a little bit?

Old 03-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Ram_Me
I want it too, what did the dyno say on that monster?
500RWHP while N/A

Old 03-23-2010, 01:31 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker

So my wife tells me tonight, she could smell a burning smell around her blazer after going out to her parents today, and that there was smoke and sizzling comin from the rearend.... yikes.... She told me this AFTER she came back home with the thing, so god only knows what it's like now.... I assume the damed thing ran dry, I just noticed the other day it was leaking and planned to address it when I got new pads and rotors it needs, so I could do it all at once (tomorrow). She says it's not noisy or anything, so it might just be really low on fluid. I hope. I'll know tomorrow if anything is shot.....

aaarghh I hate that damned wannabe truck!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:57 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

so my "I HATE Massachusetts" thread got locked, so i thought id share todays outcome...

Got everything straightened out, it was the registry's fault, they did not re-activate my registation when they recieved the new policy. the cops were WRONG, i was legal, even though it said i wasnt..it was their fault...so i got my plates and everything back today, but still have to go to a court hearing, and when i showed all this to the cop saying i was technically legal, hes going to vouch for me to not get a fine when i go to court....he said they are probably going to waive it....

BUT i did have to pay $100 dollers for everything to be said and done....its better than the $584 i was told i had to pay yesterday........

Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds much better, still sucks they did what they did to you yesterday.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:45 PM
yakkier
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome truck man, welcome to df

Originally Posted by Conte Dracula
MY Dodge Ram 1500 !

Greetings from Napoli - ITALY!

Ciao

Old 03-23-2010, 02:31 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 95RAM360
Got everything straightened out, it was the registry's fault, they did not re-activate my registation when they recieved the new policy. the cops were WRONG, i was legal, even though it said i wasnt..it was their fault...
Correct me if I'm mistaken here, but it sounds to me like the cops weren't wrong. Sounds to me like they made some decisions based on incorrect information, due the the registry being wrong... that doesn't make the police wrong, they were just doing their job.

Honestly, it would have probably gone over a lot better had you kept your cool and been nicer to the officer(s). When I'm working the front counter at my job, if someone starts spouting off to me, I am going to throw the book at them. If they are understanding and cool headed, I will usually try to bend the rules for them as much as I can.

so i got my plates and everything back today, but still have to go to a court hearing, and when i showed all this to the cop saying i was technically legal, hes going to vouch for me to not get a fine when i go to court....he said they are probably going to waive it....
That sounds like all the bad things you were saying about cops earlier don't apply to this one particular officer, do they?

Old 03-23-2010, 02:38 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Maxx_Magnum
So my wife tells me tonight, she could smell a burning smell around her blazer after going out to her parents today, and that there was smoke and sizzling comin from the rearend.... yikes.... She told me this AFTER she came back home with the thing, so god only knows what it's like now.... I assume the damed thing ran dry, I just noticed the other day it was leaking and planned to address it when I got new pads and rotors it needs, so I could do it all at once (tomorrow). She says it's not noisy or anything, so it might just be really low on fluid. I hope. I'll know tomorrow if anything is shot.....

aaarghh I hate that damned wannabe truck!!!
Give it to me! I love Blazers!

Old 03-23-2010, 02:39 PM
DukesOfHazzard
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What about the Tow Bill? you have to eat that?

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread