2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 08:13 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
Replaced my calipers the other day, put one brake on backwards. Tried to test drive, released sothong wrong when the front wheels were completely locked up.

Gave it a little gas anyway ebacsue I'm stupid, broke the bracket bolts. Only had to tap the bottom!!!
You released a thong and tapped the bottom???

Old 08-15-2013, 08:29 AM
BBartow
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChillyPhil
While I was at our local fair, my truck was messed with. The mirrors were flipped down and messed up and my front license plate holder and plate was stolen. It's people like this that **** me off.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:40 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Help me out guys.

While I was at our local fair, my truck was messed with. The mirrors were flipped down and messed up and my front license plate holder and plate was stolen. It's people like this that **** me off.

I was asking around and alot of people said it was a truck gang called "Here We Go."

I still don't know whose doing this but I was wandering where I can get that holder that just pushes into the bumper? I found some on eBay that bolts on but it says to use the original screws to put it in the bumper if I already had holes there.

Well, I don't even have them cause they were on the plate holder that someone stole.

Where can I get another one?

Old 08-15-2013, 08:41 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Help me out guys.

I was asking around and alot of people said it was a truck gang called "Here We Go."

I still don't know whose doing this but I was wandering where I can get that holder that just pushes into the bumper? I found some on eBay that bolts on but it says to use the original screws to put it in the bumper if I already had holes there.

Well, I don't even have them cause they were on the plate holder that someone stole.

The holes were on the plate holder? So they stole your holes too?

If your saying they stole the screws with the plate holder, go to an autoparts store, or a hardware store and buy some new screws. Walmart sells plate holders with screws, so does any major auto parts retailer. Pretty simple.

Last edited by jkeaton; 08-15-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:54 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like someone needs to take a picture for us to see....

Old 08-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Johnn123
Record Breaker

Should have the bolts at your local hardware store, and holder should be found at something like Autozone

Old 08-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My Craigslist ad where I'm parting my truck was flagged and deleted. I think the spammers got all butt hurt that I'm not responding to their e-mails. I'll have to re-post the ad tonight.

Friggin' as_sholes.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
You released a thong and tapped the bottom???
What are you talking about?

Old 08-15-2013, 10:28 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Help me out guys.

Well, that's a first....
Originally Posted by stewie01
Find 'em and kill 'em.

Done and done
I second this notion!
Originally Posted by jkeaton
The holes were on the plate holder? So they stole your holes too?

If your saying they stole the screws with the plate holder, go to an autoparts store, or a hardware store and buy some new screws. Walmart sells plate holders with screws, so does any major auto parts retailer. Pretty simple.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:35 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Trying to figure out what YOU are talking about....what is a "sothong" and what bottom are you tapping?

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread