2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Wife got pulled over

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 11:34 PM
clap
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wife got pulled over

The wife used my truck today and got pulled over by a State Cop (Pa) for window tint. He said my windows are to dark. It was on there when I bought the truck 10 years ago and as far as I know it is factory. Said if he see's it again he will write us up. They have meters to check this but said his was broke. I'll just bet ya I going to replace my side glass, yea right. He can pound smoke. A buddy of mine has a nephew that got it by the same rookie cop 3 weeks ago and the judge said the cop has pretty good eyes so he does not need a meter and it cost him $186 bucks plus cost. He better get his meter fixed or I'll fight it to the end.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Dodge.Ismo
Veteran

Vehicles with heavy tint, (my 1985 Audi Turbo CD-5000 had factory "limo" tint,..and it's stated on your vehicles paper work. If you have these papers..bring 'em ta court!) they'll have to recind the fines. If you're not sure,...order your vehicle information package...$36.00

Old 09-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Ttristan

same thing happened to me i took the window sticker from when I purchased the vehicle to court and it was dismissed no question. not even court fee's, as a matter of fact the judge didn't even look at the sticker lol.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:43 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Ttristan, you may want to look at dates before you post next time. This thread was from December of 2009.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Ttristan

Well just thought maybe someone could benefit from my . Most judges here in Texas are used to hearing "its factory" so much they dont care.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
seabass202
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

she wasn't rolling coal was she?

Quick Reply: Wife got pulled over