2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

pershing auto sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Salex007
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I called and no answer so left a pretty bad email to them and they responded in about 45 minutes. I guess my stuff will finally be here July 19 which is still very upsetting but they are crediting me $50 due to the hassle they put me through

Old 07-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bigslick050
I've bought a few items from pershing auto on ebay, a front bumper assembly replacement, all chrome grill, and sumthin else...haven't had any shipping delays, but I don't like that their products are low quality and come with blemishes on the NEW STUFF... last time I buy from them
ditto on that...I got what I paid for...the stuff is really cheaply priced for a reason....The bumber plastic I got looked like it had been dragged on the ground and the boxes were worn through to prove it.Plus more than half of the plastic clips were broke off or hanging there by a thread.. I have to clean the constant surface rust off every other week and wax otherwaise it would be rougher than the 14 year old one it replaced last year....and the chrome scratches and chips super easy on the grill.... this is the kind of stuff a used car dealer would throw on for a quick sale... the oem stuff was much better quality...(backside of bumper almost totally rust covered and its not even a year old?)

Old 07-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
I've always used LMC Truck for equipment like that. Maybe not the cheapest pricing, but the stuff is always real high quality and they bend over backwards for customer service...

BINGO! I always look for quality over price.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Salex007
Captain

I should of done the same looking for quality over price. Sucks being an 18 year old getting ready to go off to college

Old 07-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
BINGO! I always look for quality over price.
well the problem with LMC is SOME of the stuff they sell is the exact same products as others sell for a fraction of the price... the smartest thing to do is shop around for everything you buy and check feedback from others prior to purchasing if possible.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:45 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Augiedoggy
well the problem with LMC is SOME of the stuff they sell is the exact same products as others sell for a fraction of the price... the smartest thing to do is shop around for everything you buy and check feedback from others prior to purchasing if possible.
Agreed. Pershing has always had fairly low ebay feedback. And like most ebay sellers, the products are knockoffs, not OEM. If OEM quality is a concern, only a dealer can offer that. If the description states it is an OEM part (not a match or cross reference) you should be ok.
Otherwise expect what you pay for. Be impressed if it exceeds your expectations.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:49 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Salex007
Sucks being an 18 year old getting ready to go off to college
**** i wish i was 18 again !!!!!!!!
focus on the most important things - wine, women, and song.

Quick Reply: pershing auto sucks