2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Just checking in!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by shott8283
I tried to find my TOTM winner page but I dont think they archived it from that long ago.
there was a web site meltdown/rework a couple of years ago. the text of the old threads was saved, but all the uploaded pictures were lost. the site is now much more stable and dependable, but its a damn shame about the pics.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:12 AM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey stranger welcome back, how ya been?

Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, you haven't been here in forever!

Old 07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Racinfan83
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dhvaughan
there was a web site meltdown/rework a couple of years ago. the text of the old threads was saved, but all the uploaded pictures were lost. the site is now much more stable and dependable, but its a damn shame about the pics.
I noticed that. All the DIY threads I used to have up on the site stickys are gone....

shott - I've been good. Working a LOT! Doing some things on the side too. If you watched any of the NCAA tournament last March you probably saw me in a couple of Southwest commercials. I was the "L" in the "BAGS FLY FREE" commercial. Did a commercial for Southwest in Denver too that is running now. Truck is still running good - I have the rust at the bottom of the doors problem now though.... You doing the firefighter thing still or not?

Old 07-15-2010, 02:49 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just goes to show that old Dodge owners never die, they're just out driving somewhere.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RM_Indy
Hey stranger welcome back, how ya been?
hey RM! ive been doing good! i was thinking about about you some time back, local kid has an Indy and he runs it around, not nearly as built as yours but still pretty as can be!

Originally Posted by Midnight
Wow, you haven't been here in forever!
I know! its been too long!

Originally Posted by Racinfan83
I noticed that. All the DIY threads I used to have up on the site stickys are gone....

shott - I've been good. Working a LOT! Doing some things on the side too. If you watched any of the NCAA tournament last March you probably saw me in a couple of Southwest commercials. I was the "L" in the "BAGS FLY FREE" commercial. Did a commercial for Southwest in Denver too that is running now. Truck is still running good - I have the rust at the bottom of the doors problem now though.... You doing the firefighter thing still or not?
my ram is starting to rust too, although the rust is complimentary to all the dings and dents its gotten from the past few years. sucks but its the way it is i guess!. still trying the FF thing, me being a white male in NY state is my biggest fault. still a volly though, so its better then nothing!

just a little update for everyone, the wife and I bought a house, with my own garage FINALLY! been here for 2 years and change. expecting our first in about 9 months (just found out last week) got a dog too.

graduated college, and going back for anther degree since that GI Bill is awesome!

the Ram is now a DD/work truck since i started my own plowing biz . awesome truck for plowing, the SFA really helps since im plowing with a larger plow then other 1/2 trucks really wouldnt be able to handle. unfortunately ive let the ram go over the past few years and really needs a lot of work, just not sure if i want to mess around with it or start looking for a CTD.

Last edited by shott8283; 07-28-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:07 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by dsertdog56
Just goes to show that old Dodge owners never die, they're just out driving somewhere.
I would agree with that...

Hey Ryan, glad to hear you still have the ram & it was a good chat today, hope you give the exhaust mod a shot before you swap it out...

Quick Reply: Just checking in!