2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

couple new pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 05:58 AM
ColoradoRamLover
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by acsamples79
like right under $1900 shipped.... it was pricey but i love the thing.... after i trashed my other bumper along with the brushguard the insurance covered most of it..
ahhh the Road Armor bumper! I want one soo bad for mine! But thats a different project, and after I win the small jackpot lottery! ahahaha...

Anyways, how much have you put into your beautiful truck? Im thinkin at the least over $6g? Could be wrong of course. But, Im just wondering.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:33 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You could get a road armor bumper for free if someone bumps your aluminum foil front bumper, they can't take a hard hit at all and a replacement from the dealer is about the same price.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:37 AM
acsamples79
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ColoradoRamLover
ahhh the Road Armor bumper! I want one soo bad for mine! But thats a different project, and after I win the small jackpot lottery! ahahaha...

Anyways, how much have you put into your beautiful truck? Im thinkin at the least over $6g? Could be wrong of course. But, Im just wondering.
believe me you dont want to go with road armor.... lotta bad stories from those people... mines winch-ready... same design,,, they used to be in business with the RA designer, who now owns alien patrol... LONG stories there...

anyway i dont know the exact figures into my truck, but with mods and repairs both i guarantee its well over 6k..... and if i had plenty more, theres plenty left i can spend...

and like sheriff said... i wrecked my bumper, put a small hole in it, bent my brushguard and it covered almost the full cost...

Quick Reply: couple new pics