2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

I lol'd at this truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:34 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

What are you idiots whining about? This guy probably worked for a car dealer or an auction service, possibly even movers hauling one or two cars across the country at a time where using a semi would be totally stupid. What some of you ****s have to realize is some people actually use these trucks to make a living for themselves and they arent just a toy that you go to get groceries in. I guess practicality is something that most people on this forum dont understand.

Plus it has a friggin six speed. I dont care if it is painted pink, i'd rock it to pull the camper.

yea and about $300-400 to fill up....
And it prolly takes you 300-400 to fill up your 26 gallon tank three times. When your doing long hauls, this really helps.

Last edited by PurplDodge; 09-07-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:48 PM
lane
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It served that guy it's purpose so as long as he and whoever buy it are satisfied who cares. and yes i agree it looks terrible.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Ram_Me
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It wouldn't be a bad thing to have. Besides the frame, that thing's been taken care of. Over 450,000 miles! He has the thousands digit as and X because he drives it that much hahah

Quick Reply: I lol'd at this truck