2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Got me a newer truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 PM
97Rampowerhouse
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGBIRD85
well i just read all 20 pages!! WOW! a real sad kid! Liars and thieves i dont tolerate!
Please tell me that you laughed about this tho. It is great. He must be some kind of genius to think of some of the bull **** he said. Plus all of the stuff ppl were calling him out on! LMAO

Old 02-22-2011, 08:21 PM
BIGBIRD85
Veteran

oh there is some funny crap with in this thread!!!

but once someone lies to me it is hard for me to trust them again. just ask my oldest son! and if someone steals from me i never have anything to do with them again. it is unforgiven! ask my brother!

he is just a kid that never got a good whooping. he needs attention that his mom never gave him. his dad was just a sperm donor and that was it!

he will be another freeloader looking for me to take care of him. boo hoo!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 08:26 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGBIRD85
oh there is some funny crap with in this thread!!!

but once someone lies to me it is hard for me to trust them again. just ask my oldest son! and if someone steals from me i never have anything to do with them again. it is unforgiven! ask my brother!

he is just a kid that never got a good whooping. he needs attention that his mom never gave him. his dad was just a sperm donor and that was it!

he will be another freeloader looking for me to take care of him. boo hoo!!!
Summed it up very well, thank you. Although it is the schools, TV, and that damn Internet that screwed him. Parents are never at fault, are they?

You catch my drift?

Old 02-22-2011, 08:49 PM
97Rampowerhouse
Captain

Should sign him up for the docto Phil show LMAO!!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 08:56 PM
BIGBIRD85
Veteran

put him on the okra whiney show! he can jump on the couch and holler! wait someone allready did that.

out of my 4 kids i have 1 that is having a hard time with reality. my oldest son (my 3rd child) was a sick kid and had kidney surguery and lots of health problems and he was sheltered and babied. NOW I AM PAYING FOR THAT. i have a convict for a son. It is sad and it seems to be my fault. i whooped all 3 of my other kids on a regular basis and 1 of my daughters is a nurse and the other is a dentist. my youngest son is in college finishing some kind of computer, bio-medical technology major. i am a lonely sheetmetal worker and thier momma is a office manager. i spanked my kids to make them better than me. it worked. i did not spank my oldest son and he is in jail for 5-7! go fiqure.

farmboy just needs to grow up. and the first step in doing that is to come on here and apologize for his actions. but he aint going to do that. he blames us for that as well.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:26 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Parents are never at fault, are they?
No one ever suggested that the human member of FraudBoy's parental couple was blameless.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:53 PM
drewactual
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
No one ever suggested that the human member of FraudBoy's parental couple was blameless.
C'mon dude.. that's mean.. you know for a dang fact his father is out workin' in those fields trying to manage that "crazy operation (they) have going on (there)"..

His momz is likely makin' PB&J sammies all day for all the undocumented workers...

they just ain't got enough time to do the raisin' until daylight savings time kicks back in.. they gonna be maddern hayell fahr when they do figure it out tho.. gonna make him clean the silos.. with a propane torch..

Old 02-23-2011, 01:44 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by drewactual
C'mon dude.. that's mean..
Yes, it was, and I apologize for even having a baser side. It's not my place to insult his lineage. I, especially, know better, but won't bore anyone with tales of my personal life to prove that I rightfully ought to know better.

Whether or not it was intentional on the part of the mad-men-istrators and modder-haters of this forum or not (and whose jobs I have in other, crazier forums and so can appreciate what they do) I appreciate that they've let this fiasco play out. In most other forums nutters and creepers are not only tolerated but defended, but here the bat5h17 crazies find their feet held to the fire. I'm lovin' it.

Now, if FraudBoy can show some evidence that he owns the truck in question or has been 100 yards from a fenceline or building in that shiny JD tractor, I'll gladly eat crow and learn my lesson. Until then... I figure the boy to be full of crap and deserving of the public attention he so fervently begged for.

'Nuff sed. I hope this thread dies unless/until FraudBoy comes back to it.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:29 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nah, you don't need to apologize. This is no where near as bad as the kid who faked ownership of a 2007(?) mega cab Cummins about a year ago. Yea. That's right. Fellow by the name of MMMStar who showed up on this site with a beautiful black Ram lifted to the sky... Only one problem that no one ever really caught at first. When he posted pictures, he posted one of the truck sitting in front of a tree line. Now, mind you, he supposedly lives in Florida. For those that have never been down there, the place doesn't have a lot of ever green trees. Especially not down South. Anyways, some dude from North Dakota I think showed up not too long ago wanting to know who was claiming they owned his truck. After posting a lot of "new" pictures of the ram in question AND pictures of it next to a black charger that we already know him to own, it became clear.

Turns out this guy was on every Dodge truck related site claiming ownership of different trucks. The black mega for this site, a silver 06 QCSB 2500 5.9 on Diesel Bombers. Just all over the place.

He hasn't been back to this site since.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe he has been back, just under the name FarmBoy428 instead.

Quick Reply: Got me a newer truck