2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Real-life Jobs?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:57 PM
dwlah
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hospital maint. mech
Run a lawn care business
Less headaches working at the hospital

Old 07-17-2011, 02:14 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hoping my third attempt to reply will go now that I've got my workstation set up again...

I might just be the luckiest mufker here. I'm a self employed applications developer (programmer) and remote system administrator -- I work from home and can live wherever the heck I want as long as I can get a broadband internet connection.

In fact, the wife and I were in Las Vegas, NV assisting my mother-in-law (for two and a half years) a week ago, and last Friday night we decided that with her health improved and her attitude being not conducive to a communal living arrangement it was time to go. Tonight we're in Silver City, New Mexico, in a vacation rental while we look for a new home. We've been here since Thursday night... Not bad, a week from decision to go to arrival in the chosen new locale. Come Monday I'm back to my regular job again with the only significant difference being the geographic coordinates.

Not that that change is insignificant!

Old 07-17-2011, 02:09 PM
nopower318
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Service Tech at a shop.

Quick Reply: Real-life Jobs?