2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Here we go again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011 | 03:40 AM
93grandzj
Professional

I can attest to the empty wallet. from when i was in high school about 8 years back. i got a ticket almost every 6 months **** adds up. now drive stupid when I can see absolutely nobody around and on the streets. if I feel a cop I drive like a saint and now they don"t even bother me running fogs only at 12am on an icy night. just says to be careful and have a good night. its truely all about your driving attitude, from your description as far as everybody else has said"your probably driving like and lead footed idiot." drive like grandma for a while because they got a raging hard on for you.

Old 08-14-2011 | 11:26 AM
(texas-ram)325HP
|
Veteran

i didnt have my foot of lead it would have spun all 4 back tires and i would have been going faster than 45 but Im not driving it for 4 days maybe that will help

Old 08-14-2011 | 11:29 AM
(texas-ram)325HP
|
Veteran

JSTMoto I use my truck for side work and ranching And i dont go around just dumping big clouds of smoke all over the town anymore not saying i dont do it ever know and then but not like the others every time they pass something or someone

Old 08-14-2011 | 11:52 AM
J415
Champion

Makes perfect sense now. First you get pinched for dumping smoke. Then you get pinch for "drag racing". Getting a ticket for dumping smoke and another for gunning it off the line are great indicators that you have a lead foot. This is just a heads up, but if you keep on this track, the court system is going to become less sympathetic and more heavy handed in there judgment against you.

Old 08-14-2011 | 02:27 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion

lol are u going tro make a 3rd thread of how a cop pulled you over for being to loud next ? maybe being a lead foot to hear the exhaust ? and dunno why YOU got pulled over because to YOU its not loud.

you seem in denail about your moves you have, you need to look at it at other point of veiws not just your own.

Old 08-14-2011 | 03:46 PM
drewactual
Champion

see, I'm going to point out where you're screwed up.. you can think about this a while, and make your own decisions..

you fellas that want that 'bad boy' reputation are screwing yourselves and don't even know it.. you're pushing the envelope when there is nothing to gain.. and this is a massive tactical error..

you can complain about the way things are- and about popo messin' with you, but you are putting a bulls eye on yourself with your antics.. this may seem like fun for now- but there will come a time when you regret it..

if the 'man' is watching you for BS reasons, you can rest assured they would love to nail you for something significant.. there will come a time when you encounter an opportunity, or need to pull a stunt to avoid trouble- and you're not going to be able to get by with it.. why? because you poked a resting bear with a stick.. for no reason.. and had nothing to gain..

at some point something will present itself, and you're going to miss out because there will be eyes on you.. if you're foolish enough to risk it you're most likely going to get caught and get SLAMMED.. if you're smarter than that, and let the opportunity slip past- you're simply going to watch someone else cash in- and the someone who 'gets by with it' is most likely going to be the one who appears squeaky clean, and someone that others would never expect/suspect- because they never poke sleeping bears with sticks..

on another note all together- people who push the envelope as you obviously are tend to make life rougher on folks who try to abide- see, someone else may end up 'dumping smoke' accidentally, or because of means that can't be averted. and their defense is going to suffer because ding-bats with poor tactical judgement have exhausted every excuse that would allow them to get out of it in a court hearing..

go along on your merry way, friend, but your behavior is going to cost you in ways you can't fathom presently... see, there is also a flip side to this- people like you make it easier for people who execute good tactical judgement to get by with stuff.. because, even if there is an inkling of suspicion that 'they' were involved, the coppers will have such a chubby to slam you, that they will ignore the facts and simply go with what they can prove- and you can't...

Last edited by drewactual; 08-14-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2011 | 11:22 AM
Gary-L
Legend

1) Lay off the throttle.
2) Take a remedial writing course. Your grammar, spelling, and diction are all lacking.

Old 08-15-2011 | 07:37 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

How do i draw attention to myself.. And how do i drive like a jackass or a douchebagger???
This picture says it all. Douchebags roll coal.

Old 08-15-2011 | 07:38 PM
drewactual
Champion

what's up Purp? Are you on the road yet?

Old 08-15-2011 | 07:40 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by drewactual
what's up Purp? Are you on the road yet?
Next week. Cant wait!