2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Hey I'm New! My 1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Slash`
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey I'm New! My 1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

I posted bout a month ago that I was joining and looking to buy a truck, I posted pics of one that i was looking at and you guys pretty much said low ball or stay away. Well he sold the truck so i went back to the drawing board and glad i did. I Found this Beauty Last week Hiding in the Catskill Mountains. I pick her up Saturday morning, Was only 3900$.
-
1999 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4x4, 5.9L, Black leather interior, 3" body lift, Absolutely no Rust as you will see in pics (well ofc cept the small bits just starting on frame but still 11year old and pretty much rust free!)

Last edited by Slash`; 09-20-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to DF. You can go to the DIY section and find a download for parts and factory service manual. The 2001 will work. That's what I use.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:11 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks nice !

Old 09-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Rob59
Rookie

Looks good! Could use some new rims and tires, but other than that looks like a nice find assuming everything is in working order.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Ramzy
Veteran

Nice truck. Welcome to DF.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:37 AM
Slash`

Originally Posted by Rob59
Looks good! Could use some new rims and tires, but other than that looks like a nice find assuming everything is in working order.
Initially i'm gonna go with the silver/black theme. Black offroad Rims, Black Brushguard, black bedliner, black roll bar with light kit, Swap out the chrome step bars for black ones. Ofcourse this will be further down the line. For right now she's great as is. Might change those Wheel covers to something a little bit more appealing since they're cheap. Tires still pass inspection but will be addressed. Everything seemed to work great when i went and looked at her.

I had never driven a truck before today when i test drove it, And i will say its a huge change from my current Daily driver an 1988 Camaro IrocZ.

Can't wait til Saturday so i can take her home!

Last edited by Slash`; 09-21-2011 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:53 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,266 Likes on 3,013 Posts

Originally Posted by Slash`
Initially i'm gonna go with the silver/black theme. Black offroad Rims, Black Brushguard, black bedliner, black roll bar with light kit, Swap out the chrome step bars for black ones. Ofcourse this will be further down the line. For right now she's great as is. Might change those Wheel covers to something a little bit more appealing since they're cheap. Tires still pass inspection but will be addressed. Everything seemed to work great when i went and looked at her.

I had never driven a truck before today when i test drove it, And i will say its a huge change from my current Daily driver an 1988 Camaro IrocZ.

Can't wait til Saturday so i can take her home!
LOLOLOL.

Yep, I can identify with that. Used to have an 88 Formula 350. MUCH different drive..... although, there are times when I find myself driving the truck much like I drove the 'bird.... Bad Plan.

Quick Reply: Hey I'm New! My 1999 Dodge Ram Quad Cab