2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

How do you like my truck?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 AM
mstephen89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, i would send those to me, they would look far better on my 4x4. lol looks great

Old 01-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Folkmantis
Rookie

Also, unless you plan on swapping out your headlights soon, i would recommend going to home depot and getting some of the headlight cleaner. It is a light abrasive polish that gets rid of that fog on older lights, making them look like new. Would look sweet. Your truck is awesome though, I'm doing the blackout theme as well.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wh1t3NuKle
Well done! I like it. The roll bar for some reason reminds of the truck from Romancing the Stone. lol I prefer the cow bell of the *******. Why aren't there any details of truck in your sig?
Originally Posted by OLE BLUE97
hey, im alright with that!

but seriously, i was hoping for at least a little criticism.
1. Don't hang out with Chebbies.
2. State other stuff in your sig, unless you are a stock-hooker. (plenty of critiquing may follow)
3. Anyone break into the box in the back? How is it secured?

Originally Posted by OLE BLUE97
Just put my fender flares that i got myself for Christmas. Thought I'd share some pictures with ya'll. Tell me what you guys think.

Thats my buddies cheby in the background I told him he wasnt worthy enough to park next to a Dodge!

Old 01-11-2012, 12:33 PM
CharlieSheenWins
Professional

Originally Posted by Folkmantis
Also, unless you plan on swapping out your headlights soon, i would recommend going to home depot and getting some of the headlight cleaner. It is a light abrasive polish that gets rid of that fog on older lights, making them look like new. Would look sweet. Your truck is awesome though, I'm doing the blackout theme as well.
I have this same problem and I have tried about three different cleaning kits and none of them seem to work..is it possible that my headlights are permanently oxidized? or is there a cleaning kit that has worked for you that you would recommend?

Old 01-11-2012, 12:52 PM
OLE BLUE97
Professional

Originally Posted by CharlieSheenWins
you need lights for the bed rack and get rid of those chrome mirrors...i recommend some tow mirrors
i need to fab up a light bar that can swing up to face forawrd or swing down to face backward. im still just able to fit into parking garages here in town. haha

as for towing mirrors, i would love some, but i like the style i have now. LMC has them in black, so thats probably what i will go with.

Originally Posted by Folkmantis
i have tried restoring my headlights twice. didnt work well at all either times. one had water in it so its kinda permamntly yellow from the inside. im gonna just replace them with new oem ones from ebay.

Originally Posted by Wh1t3NuKle
1. Don't hang out with Chebbies.
2. State other stuff in your sig, unless you are a stock-hooker. (plenty of critiquing may follow)
3. Anyone break into the box in the back? How is it secured?
LOL i will update my sig some more. i just cant think of everything.

its only strapped down with tie downs haha. but i dont really live in an area where people would break into my stuff. i do keep it locked though just in case.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM
kejobe
Record Breaker
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I got new headlights, but for the fogs, I used a small buffing wheel on an air angle grinder with Turtle wax. Used the paste type polish in the green container. It worked better than the headlight restore crap I had.

Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM
CharlieSheenWins
Professional

Originally Posted by kejobe
I got new headlights, but for the fogs, I used a small buffing wheel on an air angle grinder with Turtle wax. Used the paste type polish in the green container. It worked better than the headlight restore crap I had.
cool i might give that a try

Old 01-11-2012, 05:47 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain

Another Dodge with a roll bar, well done. Very nice, those flares look awesome on a Dodge don't matter which gen it is. Only things it needs are lights for the roll bar, and some dark tint. Props man.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Mopar Mike
Veteran

Get rid of the Giants stickers and your truck would look 10x better!

Just messin' looks good.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:55 PM
redneckrocket38
Professional

Looks good. I love to see murdered rams. I really love the chebby too. ( insert flame here)

Quick Reply: How do you like my truck?