2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Thought I would share this

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thought I would share this

A very close friend of mine was injured almost a year ago in a motocross accident. Here is a video he just got up. Check him out. His name is Cody Wills. You can read about his accident and see him before his accident on his youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKr0Rp1syX8

Edit: His car thats being built is an 04 GTO with 430HP.. Its one badass car.

Last edited by dlyter09; 01-14-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

That's an impressive recovery fosho. Good for him! Great dad and skills to make it possible.

Couple questions.

Hard to tell, but it looked like 2 lights were on in the cluster, curious what those are and if related to the mods?

Anything particular on the driver's license? Did he have to test again or have disabled notation?

Are the mods on the vehicle legal? Or is this somewhat common and they built their own?

Old 01-15-2012, 10:21 AM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car in the video was his girlfriends eclipse. The gto they have used to be owned by another friend of mine and he got hit by an ice truck going through an intersection. So its getting rebuilt.

As for the drivers license im not sure I would have to ask him and find out. And as for the mods on the gto they are all legal and it will still pass the inspection and emmisions required for us in this county

Quick Reply: Thought I would share this